"This one is crooked." I tied it again for her and did the other one so it looked the same. She looked in her phone and thanked me. We walked back in and she locked the door behind her.

"What were you guys doing out there?" Yuki questioned as we walked closer. "This" I stepped infront of Mary so my back was to them, grabbed her face and tilted it, moving our faces side to side to make it look like we were kissing. She played into it and leaned in closer, also holding my face.

She kept eye contact whilst trying not to laugh. I looked down at her lips. She definitely had lip gloss on. We stopped and she wiped the corner of my lip.

"Oh you guys definitely fuck" We both sat down on the stools. "Maybe" She looked at me, shocked. "Do you actually!?" I shook my head. "Obviously not, we arent together."

"Well you could have a friends with benefits thing going on" Yumeko butted in. I wish. "Ew, god. Never." Mary spoke up. I looked at her, slightly offended. "What? I'm saying the truth?"

"Dont lie Mary!" Yumeko exclaimed.

"I'm not!" she protested. "Yea you are! your nose twitches when you lie!" She turned bright red. "See! She's not denying it!" She teased.

"Aw so cute meariiii" I pinched her cheeks. She swatted my hands away and huffed. Resting her elbow on the counter. "Should we put some music on?" Yuki asked. We agreed and she turned the alexa that was in the kitchen on.

I looked over at Aria and she had already finished one pack of balloons. "I'm not doing the strings!"

"I will dont worry" I volunteered. "Are you okayy babyy" I stuck out my bottom lip and rested my head on the counter to look at her. She gave me a death stare. "I'm sorry for laughing" I tucked a loose strand behind her ear. Her eyes softened.

"Whatever" She rolled her eyes.

"If I get all the balloons Aria has blowed up so far, will you help me add strings to them?,,in my room?"

"Sure, whatever" I hate when she acts nonchalant. "Aria help me get these from the ceiling"

"No i've done enough for now" I took off my slippers and stood on the island. "Atleast hold these and take them to my room"

"Your room?" Yuki turned around with a questionable look on her face. "Atleast I can put them under my blanket so they dont go up to the ceiling." She looked at Mary then back at me. She turned back around and put something in the oven. I reached for each balloon, trying to keep my top down at the same time. Someone must've noticed cause my hand was pushed out the way and my top was being held down. I looked down and mary was looking up at me. She quickly looked away. I handed another to Aria and she took three to my room, putting them under my blanket. This repeated until there were none on the ceiling. It were a pack of twenty-four.

She helped me down and we went to my room. "It kinda looks like theres people under your blanket." She pointed out. "Oh yea, it does" it didnt.

"Do you know how to put strings on balloons?" I asked, sitting on the carpet floor. "No? Do you?"

"No?" She giggled a little. "Why did you offer to tie them if you didnt know, idiot"

"I dont knoww, why did I?" I searched up instructions and we got started. Overtime, I shuffled closer and closer to her. To the point where I couldn't be closer unless I was sitting on her lap.

"But yea,,are you even listening to me?" She just nodded. Her eyes kept looking back at my lips. I covered them in embarrassment. There was a small cut on them due to them peeling cause of how cold it was. She looked back at me and pulled my hands down. She locked them with hers and pushed me so I was on my back.

She leaned down and gently bit my bottom lip. Why cant she just kiss me already? She shifted so one knee were in-between my legs. Was this actually happening? My breath hitched a little and I could feel her smile against me before pulling away. I exhaled the breath I didnt realise I was holding in. "Seriously?"

She tilted her head, acting confused. I propped myself up on my elbows and she sat on my upper thighs, her hands on either side of me, still holding mine and leaning in closer. I rolled my eyes and whined. She smiled and pulled me to sit up proper.

"You were considering the friends with benefits thing weren't you?"

"no.." I avoided eye contact. Her cold hand forced me to look at her. "Really? Your face said otherwise?" She analysed my face as I turned bright red. "Well,,you were caught out lying..you don't want to either?" My confidence grew a little. "Maybe I do?" She adjusted her grip on our interlocked hands.

"Well, what's stopping us then?" I boldly asked. Inside, my heart felt like it was about to burst out of my chest. "You tell me?" I shrugged.

"You want me to make the first move don't you?" I didn't answer. "You want me to kiss you all over, tease you for a bit and fuck you senseless..right?" Did she just say that? I felt like i was about to implode. I could feel myself starting to get wet just imagining how it would go. I didn't even notice she had started tracing circles with  her fingers on my back.

Thankfully, there was a knock on the door and she got off of me. "Come in..!"

"Have you guys finished with the balloons?" We nodded and handed the bunch to her. "You okay y/n?"

"Yea, why?" I wasn't. She pressed the back of her hand at my head, then my cheeks. "You look hot and clammy.." She looked at Mary who looked fine. "Thats all..Both of you come help us finish the decorations." She shut the door behind her.

"I take that as a yes?" I scoffed and pushed her out. "You act all innocent" I mutter.