It's you

*back to school after the few weeks break*

Eren was sitting in the back of the classroom bored as ever as his teacher, Mr. Sellars, was showing them how to find the hypotenuse of a triangle when you just have the area.(Idk don't ask lol) when the vice principal came into the classroom "oh Mr. Freedman so nice of you to drop by" Mr.sellars  said "Mr. Sellars, class you have a new student" Mr. Freedman said "oh really, who?" Mr. Sellars said.  Mr. Freedman moves aside to let the person walk in "class welcome your new student, go ahead son introduced yourself" Mr Freedman said. Eren watched as the same teen he saw just weeks ago walk in i-its Levi...oh god I bet I'm blushing right now eren thought "I'm Levi ackerman, you better get the name right" Levi said as he looked through all the students only now did he realize eren was there that brat's here...this should be interesting levi thought "Uh yes well why don't you tell us about some of your hobbies, who your parents are and previous friends" Mr sellars said. Levi sighed then spoke "my parents are dead, my friends Isabel and farlan are my most trusted friends, and I do hand to hand combat" Levi says as if it was nothing. The room got very silent until Mr sellars spoke again "I'm so sorry Levi" he said while looking down "tch I don't need your pity, got it brat" Levi said with a very shocked Mr. sellars looking at him after that a boy with a shaved head spoke "you said you do hand to hand combat right? Do you do it for self defense?" he asked "Tch it depends on the situation brat. If someone is trying to attack me then it's for self defense but if someone pisses me off then it's just cuz they annoy me, so here's a tip for all of you...Don't annoy me" he said "Umm alright levi... Go and have a seat by eren please" Mr sellars said then turned back to the White board. Levi walked over and sat down in the desk close to a window and leaned back in his chair while eren was looking at him from the corner of his eye. Mr sellars finished explaining so the class had free time til the bell rings. Eren gathered all the courage he could and turns to levi "hi" eren said Levi looked up from a paper he was drawing on "hey" he said then went back to drawing "so we've met before I'm eren remember?" eren asked hopefully levi put his pencil down "oh yea you're that guy that I saved from almost losing his V-card" Levi said and went back to drawing oh god is that how he thinks of me... Nice going eren eren thought. Something caught Erens eyes once he was pulled out of his thoughts..one of Levi's hairs were in his face so eren, without thinking, leaned over and moved the hair out of his face. Levi was not expecting that so he went on alert mode so his eyes turned red which eren noticed "y-your eyes" eren said. he didn't stutter because he was scared, he stuttered because of how beautifully Levi's eyes glowed "tch yea what about them" levi said great he's scared of me levi thought so what eren said next shocked him "they're beautiful" eren said while placing his hands on the sides of Levi's face and rubbing under his eyes with his thumbs. Levi started blushing at the action while thinking you have no idea how much I want to kiss you right now eren. eren was about to say something but the bell rang and levi trying to hide his blush got up quick, leaving Eren's hands wanting to feel his smooth skin again. Since levi got up so fast and wanted to leave the situation as fast as possible he forgot his drawing which fell to the floor because of his body movement. Eren noticed the paper on the floor and bent over to pick it up when he did he saw the logo for one of the best and strongest gangs there is the wings of freedom or the survey corps. It was a gang that fought against other gangs trying to hurt people or that just hated the way of society such as the Titans, the human killers and the strongest, most horrible gang there is death will come it was a name made saying that death will come to humanity, it was made long ago in a mythological story about how giant humanoid creatures once walked the face of the earth thristing for the taste of human blood. Is levi in that gang? Eren thought if he is maybe I could join but what eren didn't know was that not only humans were in the gang...vampires were too just like levi....
=============================
Hey guys I hope you like this part I think I did pretty good I'm starting to get the hang of doing BL please tell me what you think with comments if you can or vote for it I will go and start on the next part cuz I have a good idea on what I should do bye loves y'all