New school-2

3 months of summer break went by way too fast all I did was help unpack and we'll make my room the same way it was back home.  I was finally a freshman in high school hoping to stay at this school for 4 years I mean after all my parents are still hiding secrets from me. My mother Margaret got another job at a hospital so super long hours so I rarely see her, we'll my father is a lawyer and I don't see him often either. It was very late one night I was making dinner for myself.

After I finished dinner I get a call on my phone it was from an unknown number. I answered the phone "h hello? Who is this?" I say in my soft voice. In a very deep baritone, "your father is hiding a deep dark secret from both you and your mother." He hangs up right before I say anything I try to call back till I hear the words "the person you are trying to call is not in service." All I could think is what the fuck? What a deep dark secret.

It was the next morning and I had to go to my very first day of high school in a new school called cherrywood creek high school it was my freshmen year the new girl. Although I was very tired and was up most of the night I was feeling nervous and scared to talk to another human being who is also my age. I feel a gust of wind as I see three girls my age wearing crop tops and booty shorts with high heels as they look over at me looking at them "take a picture it'll last longer"

All I could think is "oh my fucking god popular bitches again are you fucking kidding me" I sigh a bit  as I shake my head, as I see a very enthusiastic girl walking towards me "hey Mary I am here to show you around our school!" She said super enthusiastically where it is so creepy it's like I am in the movie the purge. I smile nervously "alright then I guess" I laugh nervously as I slowly walk around with her showing me everywhere in the school.