Warm

➳ Fluff
➳ R. Kyokuro
➳ Brotherly type relationship
➳ 340 counted words

                                      ↠ ↞

Saito Name, Also known as the Snow Pillar. Name and Kyojuro are known to be best friends despite being the complete opposite of each other.

The snow pillar is known for being a shy, timid and reserved person.

While the flame pillar is known for being a loud and confident person.

The two were often seen with each other.

The two were having a conversation when suddenly names crow started talking

"Caw Caw!! Saito Name head to your next mission in ( location). Caw Caw!! Saito Name head to your next mission in ( location). "

"Okay okay, well I gotta go now Kyojuro - san. "

"Safe travels name"

The mission that was given to you was far from the demon slayer corps it takes at least two days to get there.

Your mission took a week to finish, for you had to make sure that the area was clear from demons

You completed your mission with minor injuries so you thought to yourself that you didn't need to go to the butterfly mansion.

When you walked down the path to the demon slayer corps you saw someone standing by the entrance.

You saw it was the flame pillar Rengoku Kyojuro, your best friend.

You immediately ran to him and hugged him. ( as a friend type, not a dating type)

"How was your mission?" He asked with his usual smile

"It was okay it was just lower rank demons"
You said replying to him

"Well let's get your wounds treated I'll do them by myself since it doesn't look like it's major injuries "

"Okay!" Warm you whispered to yourself

His hand were warm like his heart. He was your comfort place. Someone who you could always count on. Someone who would always be there for you.

𝗥𝗲𝗻𝗴𝗼𝗸𝘂 𝗞𝘆𝗼𝗷𝘂𝗿𝗼

                                      ↠ ↞

Hiii! Thank you for reading this. I hoped you enjoyed it, and please don't forget to leave a request on the request page. And please got my book if you enjoyed it. I'm sorry if it's short.