smile for me

CHARACTERS :

[ MAIN ]

+ Kim Jin Hye (17)

+ Kim Jong Hyun (17)

+ Kim Ki Bum / Key (17)

[ MINOR ]

+ Lee Jin Ki / Onew (17/18)

+ Lee Tae Min  (16/17)

+ Choi Min Ho (16/17)

+ Cho Su Hye

+ Han Shun

+ Song Na Eul

+ Shin Rin Rin

+ Lee Ji Woo

+ Lee Joon

+ Shin Yulerix

+ Kwon Hye Rin

+ Khun Eun Shi

~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~

Foreword

Staring up the school name, she sighed and muttered. It's not fair, her parents just decided to have her transffer to a different school, no buts, ifs and whys- just out of the blue! She didn't even get to say goodbye to her friends properly. She just up and left~

JUNG HWA HIGH SCHOOL-

New life, new place, new face, new name. Sounds exciting right? NOT. She doesn't know anyone, let alone know the language. Her mother remarried two years ago, but she NEVER really felt it necessary to learn Korean. Bummer, huh?

But, what the heck, she's here now, so she just have to suck it up! Taking a deep breath, she started walking towards the schoolgate, towards her new life.

~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~

General POV

**buzzz**

Her phone vibrated in her uniform pocket.

"Hiya! It's me, who's this?" her usual way of answering her phone.

"Angel, its dad. Why didn't you wait for your brother? I told him you're going to school together" oh great, she thought. She totally forgot- well, not really, she just left the house early and asked directions from the guard outside their house- about the whole "BROTHER" thing.

Kim Kibum. That's his name. She never met him before. He's away from home when she arrived. Some overseas thing for the company.

"I'm sorry, I forgot." Ok, total lie. But she just wanted to be alone right now. "I gotta go now; I have to find my locker and my classroom. Bye!" and with that, she closed her phone.

Yeah, she's being mean to her "father" but she's still bummed about leaving her old home.

She continued walking towards the school building when someone called her name- her NEW name.

“Jin Hye! Yah, Kim Jin Hye!” the person shouted.

*who the heck knows me here?! Urgh! She thought. She turned around and came face to face with a tall boy, about her age but is a lot taller. His eyes are piercing brown-black, a contrast to her puppy chocolate brown ones. He has silky black hair with highlights and really straight, pearly white teeth. But what captured her eyes aren’t those features. Her eyes instantly went to his lips that we’re formed into a perfect smile.