party invitations

It was a Friday and Ren just finished school and came home.
Rens mom Mary :"Ren! Lunch is ready !"yelled her mom
Ren:"COMING"
she took off her shoes and went to wash her hands.
Ren is a 6th grader with a single mom (mary) and a sister  (mei) who just got in the 1st grade
Ren and mei sat at the table and there were boxes everywhere because they had just moved in the neighborhood. They bought a big house that had a lake in front of it.You have to use a boat to get to shore or use the shortcut in the woods . Because the shortcuts easier they never use the boat the previous owner left.Their mom was hosting a party tonight at 7 so she can know their neighbors better.So she's really stressed out because the house is a mess.

There were glass cups everywhere in the kitchen. The house barely had and furniture but their mom made it work.After Ren finished eating her mom asked "Hey could you deliver these to our neighbors doors ?"
Ren:"all of them?!"
"Yep,don't be dramatic you can ride your bike"
"Ughhh fine"
Mei:"I wanna go !I wanna go! "Said while jumping in her chair
Mary:"no you have to eat your food first remember you didn't eat breakfast? "
Mei quickly eats her food and wipes her mouth Nowhere can I go ?!can I go?!"said mei excitedly
Ren:"ugh your not coming in already don't wanna do this and now I have to babysit you?!"
Mary:"Hey! Don't be mean ,and yes honey you can go she said smiling at mei
Ren "finee hurry up and hope on my bike

Hope you enjoyed and there house is like the house in "when Marnie was there "