She remember when she told them that humans can also make magic, which excited the two humans. So she teach them the magic Glyphs, since they can't cast out the spell.

Her best friends meet Goose also. Which confuse them why did she name a fox after a duck. What makes her laugh is when Goose turn into a staff and seeing the surprise and shock look on the two.

"I wonder hows Mk doing?" Tempest asked as Mei look up from her work, smirking as she stood up and grabbed the witch's wrist and drag her with her, out of the witch house.

"LET'S FOUND OUT!" Mei said with a grin on her face as she quickly wear her suit and her helmet and hop on her bike. Tempest look unsure to hop on the bike but she was drag to, making her sit at the back.

"HOLD ON!" Mei said as she drove up incredible speed, making the witch yelped on hold on tight, while holding her beanie, so it won't fly off at the harsh winds.

While they were zooming everywhere, they heard the screams above them making the two look up and saw Mk was being chased by someone.

"Is that Mk?" Tempest asked with shock look on her face. " Ooh! Looks like they're playing extreme tag!" Mei shouted in joy making the witch sweat drop at her.

"Uh, actually that demon looks like he was about to kill him." But alas, her words were ignore when Mei said," LET'S GO AND GET HIM!" Tempest yelped as she hold on when Mei zoom even faster till they were in the air.

Tempest reach out of her hand grabbing Mk's wrist as the demon boy look shock." You got to be kidding me!" He shouted in anger as Tempest look at him and gave him a smirk before laughing as they fall into safety. Mei drove her way till they stop, making Tempest let go Mk, who rolled on the ground before face planting on the ground.

Mei hop off from her bike as her suit disappeared in a blink of an eye before giggle as she brought out her phone and did a selfie pose." NAIL IT!" She said with a huge smile on her face as Tempest shakily hop off the bike.

"I will never ride anything that was too fast." She murmured as Goose peek out from her hoodie, letting out a dizzy chirp before falling off her shoulder making the witch catch her small friend.

" Mei! Tempest! You're here! Thanks for saving me!" Mk said in relief as Tempest gave him a thumps up while leaning on the light pole. She ignore them for a minute as she tried to calm down her fast beating heart.

After calming down she turn her attention back as she heard Mei asked Mk," Where does he live?" in creepy way, while holding her phone up showing a red button with a dragon symbol in it.

"Okay, stop doing that Mei." Tempest said as she put her hand down." No seriously, Where does he live?" Mei asked again as she brought out three papers that has fire magic Glyphs in it making Tempest panic.

"I regret teaching you guys about magic!" Tempest said as she was about to grabbed the papers when all the sudden Pigsy appeared, shouting why did he get a zero ratings or something which Tempest confuse at this.

Then Mk disappeared making the three look around till they heard Mk calling Tang about something, making them go in. Mk was saying something as Tang watch him while Tempest sweat drop as she watch Mei hold the angry pig demon back.

"And this!" Mk show them a staff." This belongs to Monkey King! All the stories! DBK! He's real guys!" Everyone stared at him before laughing, well except Tempest since she do know about the history but she doesn't find it funny for her opinion.

"But it's real! I prove it!" Mk said as he hold the staff in front of him." Uh. . . . You found a huge stick. Or a staff like Goose here!" Mei said as she point at Goose, who was sitting on Tempest's shoulder.