Chapter 5

I sat on my bad when i heard a knock on the door. "Come in" i said. Noah walked in my room his eyes filled with what seemed to be anger. I got up off my bed only to get pushed back on my bed seconds later. I was underneath noah he was hovering over me.
"uhm...Noah?" he stayed silent for a bit
"who were they?" he said in an angry tone
"my friends alex and jake why?"
"I don't want to see you near that one again"i was confused about who he was talking about "wich one?" i said
"the tall one with the dark hair"
"you mean jake?" i asked
"sure, but don't you ever go near him again" he said. This made me angry i mean who did he think he was to tell me what to do? I just met him today and so what if hes my teacher that doesn't mean he can tell me what to do outside of school.
"I will continue to be around him whenever i please, because you cannot tell me what to do, you a are not my boss and we are not dating wich means im aloud to go around anyone i want and flirt with anyone i want. HELL I CAN FUCK WHOEVER I WANT!"I said. He chuckled loudly after i said that.
"oh you poor thing. My poor girl. Lets get one thing straight you are mine"he said grabbing my throat. "If i tell you to do something you do it and no you will not flirt,date,go around,or fuck anyone you want." he said. He was serious and that sent chills down my spine.
"Do you understand babygirl?"I nodded my head. "that's not how we do it around here princess" he said in a low raspy voice. "yes sir" i said. "Good girl. Now get some sleep my love your gonna have hell tomorrow in school especially in my class. Okay babygirl?"he said. I was scared what be meant by that. "Yes sir" i replied back. He kissed me and then walked out of the room. I went under my covers and went to bed.