It Hurts|| SleepOver| 1 |

LAURA'S POV

my name is Laura Marano. Senior in high school. Straight A' student. Im a nerd. I only have one friend and her name is Rydel. She the only friend i have. But shes like really older than me.

She was home school since she was little and shes suppost to be in college but they didnt accept her since she wasnt in a real school so she had to repeat highschool and thats how we met.

I have an abusive father who hates me. He never loved me. He beats me to sleep and starves me. But i really dont care cause he want to end my life and i want to end mine so we both have one thing in common.

My sister and mother left us. They went back somewhere. I really dont know where. Thats when everything started to happen. The beating and abusing. Then after a year i fell into depression and still am actualy. I pretend im okay around Rydel but when shes not here im in total silence.

She invited me for a sleepover and she said she wants me to meet her family. I said yes cause its 1 night with out being beaten to sleep.

I start packing. I just left my dad a note saying that i went to a friends house to do a project. I leave and get in my car. Believe it or not i had enough money to buy one but its not brand new. Its second handed.

I leave and head to her house. Im wearing a yellow long Sleeved shirt and some pants. Converse and a hoodie. Once i get there i grab my things and knock on the door. A blond boy answers.

????- hi you must be Laura.

Laura-(nods)

????-come on in. Rydel went to the shop with Rocky Riker Ryland to buy some snacks.

Laura-(nods)

????-im Ross. Rydels 2nd to the youngest brother.

Ĺaura-(nods)

Ross-why arent you talking. I dont bite.

Laura-(smiled a little)

Ross-that a girl. Come on lets go up to my room and we can get to knoe each other if you like.

Laura-(Nodded)

ROSS' POV

So this girl Laura. Shes really Beautiful. But she doesent speak.
I wonder how she communicates with del couse Rydel is really really REALLY talkative. Or maybe its just me she wont talk to.

We head upstairs and the first thing i notice is that shes still wearing a hoodie

Ross-why dont u take off your hoodie? I turned on the heater up.

She nods and removes her hoodie. But then shes wearing long sleeved shirt under it. WOW!

Ross-um why did u wear a hoodie if your wearing a long sleeve shirt with long pants?

Laura-(whispers) its just that cold. They said there was a storm coming.

Ross-oh then i better tell Rydel and the guys to get home before it co-

(Thunders!!!!)

Ross-too late laura come on lets get u in some more comfortable clothes(looks around)Laura?

I looked around but i didnt see her. I went to look but i saw her curled up at the corner of my room. I walked up to her amd picked her up. I put her on my bed and hugged her

Ross-are u okay

Laura-(shakes her head)

Ross-ita alright. Im here to protect you from everything even though we just met but i think your going to be a HUGE part of my life.