CHAPTER 1

"Melony wake your ass up its time for you to go to college!" My college roommate sofia yelled. I groaned not wanting to get up but I knew I had to. I got up and went to the bathroom. I used the restroom and took a shower, after I took a shower I brushed my teeth and blow dried my hair. I brushed my hair after I got dressed in a short black skirt and a white blouse.

 I brushed my hair after I got dressed in a short black skirt and a white blouse

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

This is what the outfit looks like.

Okay I know what you might be thinking. Your probably thinking "is that even aloud or school appropriate?" Its not but my school doesn't care what we wear. I grab my keys and head to my car and drive to school. I walk in the building and immediately go to my locker I grab my books for my first class, math I wasn't that good at math but I still had an A so it was okay. We are supposed to have a new teacher this semester, their probably gonna be a woman as always we usually never have men as teachers. I walk into class and sit down in my seat. I look around and of course I'm an hour early and my roommate said I'd be late🙄.  A man with a white shirt with black pants walks in the room and sits down at the desk. I think he might be the knew teacher. I got horny from just seeing him, his muscles can be seen through his shirt  his perfect jawline,and dark blue eyes. God he was HOT.

"Hello" he said

"H-hi" I said stunned at his deep voice it made me soaked just hearing him speak.

"And your name is?"

" M-melony"I said trying to control myself from moaning.

He had a devilish smirk on his face. He got up and walked over to me he bent down our faces were leveled I could feel my cheeks heat up.

"My name is Noah Alexander, but you can call me sir or Mr. Alexander." He said and walked back to his desk. God I was wet I felt like I just cummed 5 times in a row. Time passed and we had 30 minutes until class started I noticed that he kept looking at me. I caught him a couple of times and he just smiled the next thing I know everybody is in the classroom and he gets up to teach. God his abs are so big and hot. I just wanna ride him right now. He looks at the class and then looks at me god his eyes are so Dreamy I had to cross my legs to ease my core. He looked back at the board and continued teaching. The bell rang and now it was my free period.

"Melony"he said in a deep voice

"Y-yes sir?"I said

"Stay after class, okay?"

"O-okay s-sir"

To be continued...