2.The Interview

It's been one week since the darkest day of Akshara's life -Abrohi's marriage.
The family is still not realising how much trauma she is going through.
They are only sad for their spoiled brat-Aarohi.
She expected Aarohi to understand her but as usual she criticized her for choice of her career-music therapist.

Akshara decided to now focus on her career-on becoming a best surgeon.

In the afternoon she received a message from Mahima.

Akshara!As I said I've forwarded your CV to"Tripathi Institute of Medical Sciences" one of the best hospitals in the city.
Your interview is scheduled tomorrow.
I wanted you to focus on your career and move on.
All the best beta.

She thanked Mahima for her concern.

She started preparing herself for the interview.

Later in the evening,Akshara decided to go out and spend her time in the park to relax herself.

Meanwhile,Aarohi along with Abhimanyu visited the Goenka mansion.

All Goenkas were happy as Aarohi visited them but Abhimanyu wanted to just have a look of Akshara.
Aarohi:waise woh guitar bhajne wali ladki kidar hain. Kayi suicide tho nahi kiya jealousy main.

Waise I know Abhimanyu is not cup of her tea.

She needs a boy of her Calibre.
Woh kya Haan road side guitar bhajake gaate hain na woh log.

Perfect match!
Goenkas didn't even speak a word while Aarohi was criticising her.
All these were observed by Akshara

Akshara:Mere Calibre decide karne ke liye tum kaun ho.

Credits Lena, jealous hona tumhara area of expertise hain.

If you shut up your dirty mouth,mujhe aur kaam Hain.

Saying this she left.

Aarohi(in mind):Tuntun bhajnewali hain aur yeh mujhe class derahi hain.Main best hoon aur mera aur Abhimanyu ka shaadi hogayi hain.

Akshara in her room

She was depressed and heartbroken seeing Abhimanyu today.

She is trying to move on but this man coming some way or the other in front of her.

Akshu (to herself):No Akshu.
You should stay strong.

Just focus!

TRIPATHI'S

A family which is full of love and affection.

Dr.Anubhav Tripathi and Madhavi Tripathi:Founders of TIMS.Parents of Mahindra Tripathi, Ravindra Tripathi and Swetha Tripathi.

Dr.Mahindra Tripathi:Son of Dr.Anubhav and Madhavi.Senior Neuro Surgeon.Husband of Pavitra.Father of Dr.Abhinav Tripathi and Dr.AdarshTripathi

Pavitra Tripathi:A sweet woman who loves her family so much.Raised Abhinav and Adarsh with lots of care and affection

Dr.Ravindra Tripathi and Revathi Tripathi: Parents of Arjun,Anuj and Arpitha.

Ravindra is also a Neuro Surgeon.

TRIPATHI MANSION:

On the dining table,

Pavitra:Abhi and Ashu.Jaldi neeche aajao.Warna Aaj tumhara lunch main karela khaana padega

Abhinav and Adarsh:Naaahhii mummaaa

Everyone were laughing at their antics.

Anubhav:Waise Abhi tumhare shaadi..

Abhinav:No grandpaa
Not again.

Madhavi:Dekha Pavitra.Tumhari ladli bachche ko.Iss janam main tumhara wish nahi poora honewala hain.

Pavitra:Haan maa.Aap sahi keh raha hain.Mere bete ke wife ko main saas nahi maa Banna chahtha hoon

Abhinav:Maa toh uske liye tho thoda time lagega Naa.

Mahindra:Haan beta.Jitna time Lena hain lelo.Par ek baar pyaar kiya tho uska haath kabhi chodna.

Ravindra:Sahi kaha bhaisaab.

Mahindra:waise abhi Aaj tumhare liye ek aur kaam Hain.
Dr.Mahima Birla ne Dr.Akshara Goenka ka CV recommend Kiya Hain.Her interview is scheduled today.

Abhinav:Dad you know I just hate taking interviews.

Mahindra: Please Abhi.Just this one.

Abhinav:Okay dad

Little did he know that this interview will bring a life partner with whom he's gonna share his life .

While traveling in his car,he was thinking about the words his father said

He is a successful doctor coming from a good family, infact wonderful family.But something in his life is missing.
Probably a life partner.

Many girls were after him in his college days and right now too.But he never entertained them.
"Where are you girl? I'm waiting for you."

Saying this he entered his cabin.

At around 10am he saw a girl approaching towards his cabin.

Abhinav (to himself):Oh! she might be Akshara.

Akshara was entering the cabin when she noticed the name board

Akshara(in her mind):Abhi ...yeh naam mere aage peche hamesha dola re dola karta rehta Hain dammit

Calm down Akshu...

Akshara:May I come in sir

Abhinav: Yes Akshara.Please come in .

He could only see her beautiful eyes which are hiding a lot of pain.

Abhinav: Akshara as we're at the safe distance you can remove your mask.

Akshara: Thank you sir

Saying this she removed her mask.

Abhinav was just smitten by her beautiful eyes and face.

Coming back to reality,he proceeded with the interview.

Abhinav:So Ms.Akshara.
You're selected
Welcome to TIMS.

Akshara: Thank you sir.Thanks a lot.

Abhinav: It's ok Akshu..ara

When are you going to join.?
(Muttering to himself): please say tomorrow...

Akshara:Okay I'll join from tomorrow sir.

Abhinav:Yes. You'll work in my team.So tomorrow report to me in the morning.

Akshara: Thank you sir.Have a great day.

Abhinav (muttering to himself): it's already a great day.
To Akshara:Have a great day Akshara

Akshara left the cabin.

Abhinav (to himself):yeh mujhe kya hogaya. I'm behaving like a teenager infront of her.

Precap: Akshara's Convocation

Hey guys
Here goes the next part
Do like and comment
Thank you