~2~

Taekook pov...

Currently we are in detention room and waiting for our sexy teacher...

She came inside and sat on her desk
Looking at us coldly...

Y/n: i thought my first day of school will be good...but you 2 evil kid made my day frustrated...

She spat angrily and slammed her hand on desk...we just smirked

Jungkook: oh madam...this is just a trailer you just wait and watch...

Y/n: oh really...then you watch what yang
y/n can do...

Tae: do you know what mam how much we like spicy cheeks...

She looked at us like she gonna explode anytime...

This is how our 2 hours went irritating miss y/n...she is very cute with angry frown....

Now the detention is over...she was about to went out but taehyung pinned her in the nearby wall...

She looked at us with widen eyes...aww so cute...

Y/n: what the-

Jungkook put his finger on her lips to shut her mouth...

Jungkook: no swearing...or we will punish you...

Y/n: let go....or i will punch u on your face...

Tae: really we will love to get touched by your beautiful hands mam...

Y/n: you-

Then we heard a footsteps...we let her go of her.
The classrooms door opened...it was
mr. Cha he was looking at miss y/n intentionally....we felt wave of anger..

Mr. Cha: miss y/n...i heard it's your Frist day...so i came here to to meet you...

Y/n: oh that's so sweet...and you 2 come tomorrow in time...

We didn't respond...she just sighed and went outside with mr. Cha....

Only we know how we controled to not punch that hag...he is dead if he tryed something...cause we will be frist one who will play with her....she is our toy...

Y/n pov...

I was talking with mr. Cha...he is friendly
And cheerful too...we exchange our numbers...he asked me if he could drop me home but i refused...i don't wanna trouble him...

I was going outside of the school but i was those 2 brats...in front of me with a amazing sport Car...

in front of me with a amazing sport Car