Episode 7: The Flower Prince

Start from the beginning

"Anyway, this place is really nice."

"When I was younger, I found it while exploring the garden."

A small space where roses fully bloom. This is the only place I hid the day I showed the prince around the garden, the day I carried out my operation. After that, he seemed very curious so I showed him anyway.

(Note: In episode 5, when she tried to stop the prince from going to a place in the garden, she was actually hiding this place where they are now. In case you guys get confused.)

I knew this place even before I remembered my previous life. Surrounded by sunlight passing by the trees, I can't say it's a cabin but, it has a roof capable of withstanding rain with a table and chairs surrounded by roses that beautifully blossomed.

Told by the gardener not to tend to it, it didn't add to my things to do. I like how the roses easily blossom. Also because it looked like a secret base, I liked it.

"It's my secret place."

"You've already taught it to me, though."

The prince smiled looking mean. I sweetly smiled too.

"Yes. Don't you get excited because it's like a secret base?"

"A secret base?"

"Meaning it's a secret place. A place to play, only for us."

"Only for us......"

This time, I smiled looking mean.

Since before, I have always liked places like this, a place I can call my own. Particularly places I can put a closet, manga, and futons and can call my room. It's so much fun to read manga with an open lamp in the middle of darkness. It was a good feeling to have a space where I was secluded from the rest of the world.

When I relaxed my cheeks, the prince laughed happily too. Like a flower suddenly blooming, I almost got enchanted by him. It really looked like an innocent expression of a child.

"I see, I secret, huh. A secret only for us. Fufufu(giggle), it's exciting."

He laughed so joyfully that I laughed too and the both of us giggled together.

"Oh, that's right. The other day, I learned one magic."

"M-magic!?"

Surprised by his sudden information, I stood up without thinking.

That right. I forgot. Our country's royal family━━the Vermerio Family is the only household that can use magic. Then it's not unusual for the prince to use magic.

In the route of my favorite, the lord knight Aswad, magic-user demons did not appear so I completely forgot.

"Can everyone in the royal family use magic?"

"Hmm, maybe. Though, the amount of magic power depends on the person."

After the prince muttered that he never really thought about it, a flower appeared in the air. A small pink flower. It resembles a plum blossom.

"W-wow!"

While I was open-mouthed and admiring it, flowers popped out around me. I'm not sure how it works but it feels strange.

Feeling that it was a waste to let it drop, I gathered the flowers waving in the air as much as I can in my hand. The flowers created by magic sparkly shined and disappeared.