Episode 12: Younger Brother in this World III

What did he say just now? No, what did he call me just now? I think terrible words just came out of my very adorable little brother's mouth. Huh? Is this a daydream?

Will snorted again at me who's completely frozen.

"This is why noble ladies are... You've never had hardship, have you?"

Making fun of me; rather than looking down on me, Will gave me an insulting gaze. Did I do something wrong?

"Ummm, Will, did I do something?"

"That tone."

Will, who crossed his arms is shorter than me but he's strangely intimidating. Will, big sister's going to cry.

I really don't have any luck in terms of male siblings. To think he had such a twisted personality inside even though he was a cute boy just a moment ago.

Will wasn't that couple's child so he certainly hasn't got a proper education. He is too foul-mouthed. Taking a quick glance at Will, he had a crooked smile.

"What? Are you mad? Why don't you return me to that couple? Whatever, it's fine. Since I don't want to get along with you."

I lost my expression to him who spat out such words.

"And besides━━"

"Shut up." 

(Note: Yeah, STFU! I know he's a kid but I can't help but be annoyed.)

With a sharp voice, I interrupted Will who continued to complain. For an instant, Will flinched but immediately frowned his eyebrows. And glared at me with an "Ah?"

A complete Yankee. Let me say, I have confidence in dealing with Yankees.

"Will Thibus. Listen carefully. From today, you will be the next head of the Thibus family and our family. My father is your father and my mother is also your mother."

Looking at him with a sharp look that won't lose to his, Will took a step back. This child yankee is not scary in the slightest bit.

"Okay? Berthia Thibus is your older sister. Your older sister. If you understand, pay attention to your language."

After saying so, I smiled meaningfully. I'm sure I look like a villainess the most right now. Will looked down and his shoulders trembled. Oh? Did I make him cry?

I laughed thinking how he cried with just this, and Will vigorously raised his face. There were no tears in his eyes. He was just intently mad. Not even a single feeling of repentance?

"What's with you? You're seriously very annoying."

Will clicked his tongue, asked the near servant for his room, and briskly ascended the stairs. I, who was left at the entrance could only open my mouth and make a foolish face.

It seems that my younger brother in this world is not easy.

***

"━━━and something like that happened."