The end ~
( T . B . C )
Not a single question should be ask I just want to have this ok since those two didn't have that much interaction at chap 5 and after this maybe i'll post the answers to your questions, that's all ( ͡°ᴥ ͡° ʋ).

Bonus:

After benkei and takeomi left the two , both of them were now in the garden in the back of the sano household. The night was full of peace except from the chaos inside.

They also have been bless with a clear sky and shining moon, wakasa on the other hand was not staring at those but the person on his front.

He saw how the wind slowly blow the dull black hair that his friend own, the way he touched the flower gently making him feel like the plants love his friend.

They both took their time and slowly walk to the spacious garden, the breeze feels like a melody on their ears but for wakasa the voice of his friend was the melody.

He looked at his friend delicately, feeling like he would disappear out of thin air by his perfection. Wakasa didn't hesitate and waste any second to call his friend.

" Hey shin "

" Yes imaushi "

His friend look at him with his black eyes that feels like a void and a smile that he only wished to keep and see for himself.

" Here a gift for you "

Wakasa said as he stretched his hands towards his friends, he won't lie his not the type of person who would like to give gifts and if he does it means he cares a lot about you and you have his affection.

His friend shinichiro was taken back but receive the gift with gratitude just like his son, that was on wakasa's mind.

" Thanks imaushi "

And one more thing if wakasa give you permission to use his first name that has a different kind of meaning but im sure anyone could guess what it's about.

Shinichiro immediately opened the gift wakasa who was just smiling and saw the shocked reaction of his friend.

" It's not much but - "

He was then cut off when friend jumped and hug him even though the both fell on the ground.

" It meant a lot for me more than you think  so thank you very much ! "

It was small key chin that was designed as a dragon it has a twin one and shinichiro gave it to wakasa also as a b-day gift.

He didn't get to find one but made a promised to himself that he would find it so they could be twinning but wakasa got it first and he was so happy.

Wakasa was satisfied by his friends reaction and he wants to be straight forward to him. Even if he rejects him or not that will be okay.

" And shin can I ask you one more thing ? "

Shinichiro who was still on the ground along with wakasa just tilted his head and replied.

" Yeah sure "

He goes nothing, wakasa thought.

" Can I court you ? "

Wakasa  said blush covered his cheeks to ears and shinichiro  was also a blushing messed was still trying to process everything.

" It's fine , i'll give you some time to think about it "

Wakasa said as he get up dusting his clothes, when he was about to leave shinichiro just quickly stand up and grabbed wakasa's hand.

Their blushing face can be clearly seen by the moons light.

" A-are you s-sure, i - i m-mean I have a s-son "

Shinichiro said trying not to stutter but eventually failed, wakasa looked at him and chuckled before cooping up shinichiro's face.

" Silly shin, I wouldn't have ask to court you if I didn't want that baby and plus weather it's someone else i'm willing to accept it as my own blood related or not "

Wakasa said in a cheerful manner which made shinichiro cry.

" Then yes ! , I'll let you court me ! "

Shinichiro said wakasa who was shocked he was unable to process for a second but was now also tearing up.

" Really ?! "

" Yes ! , Im sure my baby would love you "

" I promise to love and care both of you dearly "

" Ik, but remember your still courting me "

" MHM! "

Truth to be told his son was now a little attached to wakasa and that was one good and surprising gift that he got from his b-day.

" Zy - chan what was that ? " - Y/n

" What was what ?" - Zy

" The thing that just happened ?! " - Y/n

" Oh that was nothing " - Zy

" WHAT DO YOU MEAN NOTHING SHINICHIRO AND WAKASA ARE HAVING AN UPGRADE AND THAT WAS NOTHING ?!  AND SINCE WHEN WERE YOU ABLE TO WRITE LIKE THAT ?! " - Y/n

" Drink a water to chill " - Zy

Y/n wasn't still calmed down and I was just watching sipping my dear tea once again.

Babye ~