Chapter 82: Novel 64

Start from the beginning

Duan Jia Xu sighs and goes to take shower. He makes the water hotter to ease the pain. He takes a shower quickly.

The time he is out, Sang Yan finishes a round of his game.

Duan Jia Xu notices there are several finished snacks on the table. Sang Yan has eaten a lot.

Duan Jia Xu says nothing and just takes out the medicine he bought before. He applies it to his bruises and says: "When would you go back to Nan Wu?"

Sang Yan: "Not too quick."

Looking Duan Jia Xu's action, he says: "Why are you acting so weak, with this minor injury?"

"......." Duan Jia Xu laughs: "It's very painful."

"Except the first one.' Sang Yan leans back on the sofa and says : 'When did I use my power? It's only should only feel ticklish."

Duan Jia Xu says nothing and lifts up his t-shirt. He applies all to the bruises.

"Tomorrow when Xiao Gui sees you, supposedly she would say that that i bullied you." Sang Yan yawn, he sounds tired: "Come, I'm a fair person. I would let you beat me.

Duan Jia XU raises his eyebrows and says calmly: "Forget it, I never hit anyone. I couldn't."

Sang Yan: "I let you beat me, you should beat me. Why are you acting so slowly?"

It's a three second silence. Duan Jia Xu puts away his medicine and just says: "Then stand up, it's hard ot beat you if you are sitting down."

"......"

The fight starts again.

But this time Sang Yan takes initiative to request to be punched. "Get this done quickly."

Duan Jia Xu smiles: "I really couldn't do it."

Sang Yan is impatient and points to his face. "Make a fist and hit me here."

Without waiting for him to finish speaking, Duan Jia Xu just punches him in the face.

".........."

Sang Yan is shocked, he just falls back few steps. He bumps the shoe rack. He feels that his one-side face numbs. It's painful yet he says nothing. He just raises his thumb up toward Duan Jia Xu.

—–

This matter develops in strange way.

Both of them are sitting down on the sofa and applies the medicine.

"I'm a bit regretting this," Duan Jia Xu says "Now my hand is hurt too."

Sang Yan puts a hot towel on his face and says expressionlessly: "Your energy is great ah."

Duan Jia Xu laughs: "I really couldn't do it."

"Go away."

Duan Jia Xu's phone keeps on ringing.

Sang Yan could guess it's a message from Sang Zhi. Duan Jia Xu finishes applying his medicine quickly then takes tissue to wipe his hand. After that he takes his phone to reply the message.

Sang Yan is annoyed: "Could you silent it?"

Duan Jia Xu looks at him and says lazily: "No, I couldn't."

"........."

"Why do I see that your phone is quite peaceful."Duan Jia Xu says.

"......."

"Okay." Duan Jia Xu notices it's late, he stands up and says: "Tomorrow I still need to go to work. You do as you see fit. I will go to sleep now."

"Wait," Sang Yan says, "Let me borrow one underpants to wear."