Chapter 80: Novel 62

Start from the beginning

Duan Jia Xu steps on the brake. He starts to sweat a lot, he is panic. He then unbuckles his seatbelt and gets off the ca.

That person is drunk, Duan Jia Xu's car doesn't bump him. But that man keeps on mumbling something.

Duan Jia Xu takes a deep breath and says: "Xian Sheng!"

That man stands up and suddenly points to the car. He starts to grumble and swear: "Your car hit my dog!"

Hearing this, Duan Jia Xu looks around and doesn't say the 'dog' he said. He closes his eyes and says calmly: "You are drunk, let's go to the other side to sit down for a while."

"I'm not drunk!" That man couldn't stand steady, he is drunk and keeps on pointing his finger toward Duan Jia Xu. "I say! Your car! Hit my dog! You should compensate me!"

Hearing this, a lot of people look over.

After a while, a security guard comes over. He patiently urges the drunk man to calm down. But that man has lost his rationality. He keeps on saying "Dog also has life."

Finally the security guard has no solution beside calling the police.

Duan Jia Xu returns back to her car and looks at how that man keeps on making fuss.

He just leaves after the police comes over.

It takes around thirty minutes for it.

He returns to his apartment and opens up the fridge to take out a cold water to drink.

He looks at multifarious snacks around his kitchen counter, Duan Jia Xu straightens her lips and takes one chocolate.

He goes to sit down on the sofa and bites it.

It's sweet.

Duan Jia Xu takes out Sang Zhi's card from his wallet and watches it for a while. His bad mood just disappears, he is smiling.

He finishes the chocolate, then Duan Jia Xu goes to the laundry room to wash his clothes. The time he is done, it's already 11:00 p.m. This time Sang Zhi should be sleeping.

Duan Jia Xu has no sleepiness, he takes out his phone and plays game for a while till the early morning 01:00 a.m. He lays down to sleep.

Then he has a dream.

He dreams a dream that is connected to what happened last night.

He was drinking in a business gathering, yet he didn't feel drunk. He was determined to drive his car back home. Then he was knocked down that man.

He could hear his voice, he could his voice to stop.

He was in despair.

But in the dream, he also ran away.

In the dream, Duan Jia Xu becomes Duan Zhi Cheng.

—–

.......

Probably because of his experience, he has an absurd dream.

That night he was in the room and doing his homework, he wanted to finish his homework so he could have time to read Manga. Xu Ruo Shu was in the living room and watching TV. He could hear her laughter.

At first it was a peaceful night.

Till Duan Zhi Cheng came home.

He was impetuous. He was drunk and trembling. Xu Ruo Shu was worried, she asked him but she was pushed.

Duan Jia Xu wasn't focus anymore in doing his homework, he stopped writing and walked toward the living room. "Ma, what happened?"

Xu Ruo Shu said to him. "It's okay, continue your homework."