He isn't looking at her, he is looking at the scenery outside. He looks a bit tired. These jelly drops should be her way of giving in and also expressing his apology.

Between family members, it is indeed hard to say sorry.

After quite a while, Sang Zhi suddenly asks: "Ge Ge, did you buy sweets before?"

"What are you thinking? I just take it because it's handy."

Sang Zhi doesn't say anything else and opens up the bag of jelly drops. She takes out nine jelly drops. She takes four and approaches Sang Yan's side.

She puts the jelly drops on his hand.

Sang Yan moves his fingers but he stays quiet.

After several seconds, Sang Zhi takes one from her five jelly drops for him.

She is using these two jelly drops to express her words.

One for saying thank you.

Another one to say sorry.

The fight between brother and sister starts and ends faster.

Sang Zhi's bad temper has disappeared, she doesn't stay silent anymore. This time she has said everything. "Since the beginning, you are the wrong one. I just came you just said that I'm short. You mocked my uniform, you also said that my jump is not good."

Sang Yan laughs coldly: "Everyday you also say that I'm ugly, what do I say to you?

"It's not the same."

"What is it that not the same?"

"I am not lying."

"......"

Sang Yan is too lazy to mind her.

Sang Yan looks outside and says: "Ge Ge."

Sang Yan doesn't respond.

Sang Zhi: "Why are you working as volunteer today?"

"......"

"Is it because you want to join more activities, then you could know several women and increase the chance of find yourself a girlfriend?"

Sang Yan frowns.

"Then Ge Ge, I feel it's better for you not to waste anytime."

"Shut up."

"You should study well and earn a bit of money."

Sang Yan is so impatient, he frowns and says: "I just work as a volunteer, what makes you so talkative about it?"

Sang Zhi mumbles: "I'm just asking you."

"Why you usually don't look like you worry about me?"

"I usually don't meet you." Sang Zhi says reasonably. "Now I meet you. It's hard chance to meet you. So I'm just using this opportunity to take care of you."

The time Xiao Gui is in high spirit, everything is useless.

Sang Yan replies. "They lack of volunteers. Chen Jun Wen is the leader of the sport club, he just registered three of us, which also his roommates."

Sang Zhi finally stops asking. She then thinks about Duan Jia Xu again. She hesitates whether she should ask or not. But at last she just be quiet.

After a moment.

Sang Yan suddenly speaks up. "Nu Er (Daughter)?"

Sang Zhi: "?"

Yet he seems like he is not talking to her. He narrows his eyes: "Duan Jia Xu is your Ge?"

Sang Zhi looks at him: "What are you doing?"

Sang Yan strokes his chin and continues to talk to himself. "It's quite good."

"......."

Crazy man.

—–

After a check-up at the hospital, indeed there's nothing major. The doctor treats her wounds once more and Sang Yan sends her back home. He goes back to his dorm after Li Ping is home.

After the sport event, the weekend is coming.

Sang Zhi has two days rest at home. She couldn't walk smoothly. But Sang Rong and Li Ping need to go to work, so they think of Sang Yan, who they think always be so idle.

They let Sang Yan to do what he usually did before Sang Zhi reaches Grade 9.

Every day he would pick her up and take her home.

At first Sang Zhi wasn't too happy.

But then she notices that Sang Yan seems to be more unhappier than her. Every time he would show his ugly and offensive face so Sang Zhi starts to be happy.

On Thursday after the school ends.

Because Sang Yan just has free time after five o'clock, Sang Zhi just stays inside her class and writes her homework. Some of the students are still in the classroom to clean up.

After a while, suddenly someone calls after her. "Sang Zhi, someone is looking for you."

Sang Zhi raises her head to look up. She is surprised to see Yan Zhen Ru in front of the classroom. She blinks and comes toward her.

"Why are you here?"

Yan Zhen Ru just notices Sang Zhi's leg. "What happened?"

"I have a sprain."

"Why are you so careless? Is it painful?"

Sang Zhi shakes her head. "Not really."

Both of them don't say anything else, they are like strangers now.

Yan Zhen Ru scratches her head and turns quiet. She hesitates. "Sang Zhi, could you accompany me to go to a place?"

To be Continued