"I have trust issues." She gave him an apologetic look and he nodded. 

"Whats the eighth one?" He asked. 

"White Light...I dont use it, far too powerful." She shook her head. Toshi observed her for a moment. She was just as scared to use it since the last time. He should've known, Haru wasn't one to recover from anything without people she trusted to encourage her. It hurt even worse now that she thought so low of him. 

"I never asked, what brings you here to this agency?" She asked. 

Toshi had to think quickly, what was he going to say? "I am an assistant, I'm making sure everything is in order before my boss gets here."

"I know how that is," She chuckled and stood. "I'll let you rest then, you've heard enough of my silly voice." She joked. 

"Not silly." He looked up at her with a smile that reached his eyes. "Are you sure you'll be okay?"

"Yeah.., Now that I'm sober, I'm thinking a bit more clearly." She nodded. 

"That's good."

"Yeah...you don't know me that well." She laughed. "Goodnight, Toshi."

"...Sweet Dreams."

He watched her leave and he sat there for a moment as he thought of what had happened that whole day...She tried to...kill herself. The volume of sorrow that he now felt couldn't be expressed. He was so used to seeing her happy and bubbly, sweet and charming. This wasn't his Haru...this was a shell of someone he had left behind. He stood up, feeling like gravity was pulling at his feet with too much force as he walked back to his room. 

His heavy heart pulled him to the bed and his tearing eyes shut, why didn't he ever reach out to her?

~~~

Haru woke up to a splitting headache and a burning in the pit of her stomach. She rushed to the bathroom to splash her face with water to wake her up. She heard a knock at the door and opened it to see CentiPeter standing in front of her. 

"Good Morning, Haru." He greeted. 

"Morning Petey Old boi." She said with a silly voice just to annoy him. 

"Meet me in the office. Your new boss wants to meet you." Before she could reply, he turned on his heel and returned to his office. 

She dressed in a pastel blue dress and waved her opalescent hair, as much as she didn't want to leave her former agency, she also had to pay the bills. Doing her best was her only option. She came out looking lovely and professional, knocking on his office door. 

(The dress)

"Haru?" He looked at her through the door cam

"Haru?" He looked at her through the door cam. "Is that really you?"

"Yes, of course it is, Petey." She rolled her eyes as the door opened. CentiPeter had to take a second look at her. Maybe she was trying this time. 

"You look like a new person." He smiled. 

"Yeah, yeah." She shook her head. The dress was a bit much, she already could tell. 

"I'm always used to the drunk as a skunk Haru-"

"I get it, Petey!" She interjected. "I'm sorry, you left me no option so I just thought, what the hell I will do my best just one more time."

"Thats the spirit." He smiled. 

"Where is this new boss of mine anyways? I thought he would be here."

"I AM HERE!"

Haru's blood ran cold and she paled, frozen from the forceful voice. She turned her head slowly to see the tall blonde man behind her. This better not...this better not be...IS THIS HER NEW BOSS?! What the hell?! Did the two men in the room have a death wish? The irate expression in her face made All Might's smile fall. Silence over took the room as she stood there between the men, not taking her eyes off the very man who walked out on her years ago. 

She panted in anger, clenching her fists. This wasn't happening! She then looked over at CentiPeter who shrugged, "Surprise."

Her mouth fell open, surprise wasn't the word for what she was feeling. Ambushed, ambushed was more like it. Tricked, betrayed, played!

All Might tried to take a step towards her but her glare snapped back at him the moment he did, her dagger eyes pushed him back into his place in the room. 

"Its nice to see you again-

"Fuck you."