Y/n and Kefla's Alone Time - Moro Arrives! ( 18+ )

Start from the beginning

Kefla: Heh~ What's wrong?~ Can't handle me?~

Y/n smirks and thrusts harder and faster, his movements a blur as he pounds her, and she begins screaming and swearing at the top of her lungs.

Y/n: What's wrong? Can't handle getting your cute little pussy getting fucked like a bitch in heat?~

Kefla: D-don't get cocky...!

Y/n laughs and kisses her neck and gropes her breasts as he continues to pound her pussy.

Kefla: G-gonna... Cum~ Gonna cum~

Y/n smirks and suddenly stops thrusting, making the Fusion quickly look back at her lover.

Kefla: You jerk, I wanna cum! I wanna, I wanna, I wanna!

She was pouting and Y/n couldn't help but think she looked absolutely adorable.

Y/n: I'll let you cum, but first... Tell me who the bottom is~

Kefla: You, definitely you.

Y/n: Oh? Am I?~

Kefla: Ye- FUCK!~

Y/n had suddenly plunged his entire length into her, hitting her womb and bulging her stomach as she cums all over his dick.

Kefla: Haa~ Fucking... Soo good~

Y/n: I'd say you're the bottom~

Kefla pouts and pulls away from the Ultra Instinct warrior, then pins him on the bed, grinding her pussy against his rock hard, throbbing cock.

Kefla: I'm gonna top you and make you cum at the same time~ And don't you dare pull out, I want all your cum inside me!

Y/n blushes lightly and Kefla slams herself down on his dick, his balls were now pressed against her ass cheeks and she gasps a little.

Kefla: Mm~ I can't get enough of this~

She began bouncing on his cock, making the Earthling swear. She smirks and points to her breasts.

Kefla: How about you play with my tits?~ I wanna cum too~ And I love the way you squeeze 'em~

Y/n mentally noted that Caulifla had taken control and he obliges, squeezing her breasts roughly as she rides him.

Kefla: Mm~ Yeah, just like that~

Y/n smirks and sucks on her nipples, making her moan louder.

Kefla: H-Hey now, I didn't say do that~ But please don't stop~ My nipples feel good~

Y/n continues sucking on her nipples and grabs her ass, thrusting into her womb again before cumming inside her, filling her up. Kefla mewls in pleasure as she's filled and cums as well.

Kefla slowly gets off his dick and spreads her pussy lips a little.

Kefla: So much cum~

Y/n smirks and flips her on her stomach before he thrusts into her ass, making her squeal.

Kefla: Ahn~ Ah!~ My ass~

Y/n slaps her ass and thrusts harder and faster, making he scream his name and she begins thrusting her hips into his and soon, she cums again and Y/n fills her asshole with his semen.

Kefla: Haaa!~ Ahn~

Y/n: Fucking... Hell~

Y/n slowly pulls out and his cum starts oozing out of her ass.

Kefla: Creampies are fun~

Y/n: Yeah~ Now, would you mind cleaning all that cum off me?~

Kefla giggles and grabs Y/n's dick before deep throating it, making the Earthling cum in her mouth and she slowly pulls away, his cums slowly dripping from her beautiful lips.

Kefla: Mm~ Yum~

Y/n blushes lightly and she swallows his cum.

Y/n: O-okay, we needa get cleaned up...

( Smut end. )

~ Timeskip brought to you by Chibi Ultra Instinct Y/n and Chibi Super Saiyan God Kefla ~

After the... Festivities that took place, Y/n and Kefla found out, via morning sickness, that Kefla had become pregnant. Kefla opted to stay home, as she was concerned for their baby, and Y/n couldn't agree more. He also couldn't quite wrap his head around it... But one thing he was certain of was that Moro had to die. He couldn't lose Kefla, and he couldn't lose their unborn child. The child hadn't even been born yet, and yet, he felt the urge to hurt anyone who would even think of harming it. Y/n sighs and shakes his head, trying to clear his mind. Moro would arrive today. He had to have a clear mind, above all else, or his training would have been for nothing.

He looks over to the others, and he couldn't have been more confident in their abilities to win. Amongst them was Krillin, Yamcha, Tien, 17, 18, Piccolo, Gohan, Goku, Vegeta, who had returned the day prior, and Broly. Moro was finished, as far as Y/n was concerned. Yet, that nagging feeling was still present.

Soon, Moro's ship can be seen coming for the group and Y/n clenches his fist, inside the ship Moro begins speaking, and as he does Y/n says the same thing.

Y/n/Moro: This is it! The beginning of the end!