The Pirate's Prince.

Wilbur: 23 years old
Alexis: 21 years old
Year: 1710/ 18th century.
_______________________________________

No ones POV:

Alex waited patiently in his room, the anxious thoughts ever so slighty creeping on him at this point. It was 7 minutes later then his Wil had agreed to meet him in his bedroom, at 10 he would probably start snooping around the guards to make sure they hadn't caught up to him. Hadn't hurt him.

He sat in his ridiculously lavish bedroom, filled with items he did not wish to obtain and clothes that not even his mother could prior him into, around 15 bibles with each page's edge dipped in real melted gold, jewels and gems beyond his wildest imagination and so much more.

Realistically, even if he was too afraid to admit it, Alex wanted nothing more then to drop his name, throne, title and dignity to run off with his Wil, off with the Pirates and sail the seas, travel as far as North, East, south and even west can take him and end up either dead at the bottom of Davy Jones Locker after a heroic battle for Wil or his ship, or lay peacefully in a small grave with his love and forever stay there with him. With Wilbur.

He had the Skills to do so, as it is a necessity for the Prince of England to take fencing classes since the age of 5, but the only thing Wilbur seems to be more passionate about other then his unfailing love for Alex was his absolute phobia of his Love going anywhere near the sea.

It was frustrating really. They have been promising to eachover over and over for the last 9 months that they will stay together until the day god drives them apart, however Alex wanted something more then a partner who had to sneak into his room every Friday before sailing off to sea for the week, occasionally month and send a letter or two. Luckily all his letters went through thanks to his butler, Karl, who was also miraculously seeing a Pirate Named Nick who worked apon the Black Antarctic, which always went on missions with Wilburs ship.

Once it had turned 10 minutes later then they had agreed, he sighed softly and stood up, gliding over to the door to make sure there was not panic or commotion with the guards, suddenly he heard a light thud behind him, and once he had wipped around to face the noise he felt his chest and face warm up.

"Wilbur.." He breathes out of relieve, lightly speedwalking across the room, across the room to the absolute love of his life.

Wilbur Soot was the Captain of the Cold Serpent, a very well known and deadly ship that had overtaken, invaded and looted multiple well known points of England, such as Kent, Oxford, Brighton and more. They are also known to be extremely close with the most Deadly ship of them all. The Black Antarctic, home of the Captain Dream himself.

Wilbur was a very stunning young man, with fluffy dark brown hair, sharp piercing eyes that only ever grew soft for Alex, Tall figure with clearly toned muscles, but not to the point he was bulky, he was fairly tanned and had many battle scars, and was completely and utterly perfect to Alex in every way.

"I apologise for taking awhile Darling, I almost had an encounter with the guard at the main entrance." Wilbur chuckles lightly, wrapping his arms softly around Alex's waist, resting his chin on the top of Alex's Head.

Alex buries his face into Wils chest, breathing in his smell. He used to find his smell quite revolting at the beginning of their relationship, however over time Alex learned to almost embrace it and learned to love it adventually. He smelled like the sea.

"The main entrance? Whatever where you doing there?" Alex questions, confused. How could the Captain of the most notorious ship for sneaking their way in and out of places be so careless outside the Castle of England?