Mr Loverman | Eleven

Start from the beginning

"Hunter, I'll be fine!" You assured. He furrowed his brow and he looked down.

"I know, but...I worry..." He said in a soft vpoete

You lifted your free hand  and touched his jaw. He leaned into your touch his eyes closing. "Hunter, I'll stay with you the whole time. I'll be fine."

He opened his eyes and he seemed almost peaceful. "Okay."

"Alright, guys," Luz said and you all put your attention on her. "Let's head out,"

You notice Eda was gone and Luz's face was tear stained as she held King.

"Okay, we need to get to the head of the Titan," Hunter said as you all ran through the forest, heading to the way of Bonesborough. "Belos moved the portal home there, he's probably there before going to the stage thing for the Draining Spell,"

"Okay!"

You all reached the Head of the Titan, and saw no one. Luz cursed and said, "He must have left for it," She said.

"Y/n, Hunter, check to see if the portal is intact. Me, Gus, Amity, and Willow are going to get Belos!" Luz said before jumping on her palisman, flying out. Amity, Gus, and Willow follow her.

Hunter grabbed your arm. "This way, Y/n," He said pulling you. You followed after him to a door. He stopped and furrowed his eyebrows. "We have to solve this puzzle thing to get in,"

You studied it and smiled, "Can I try it?" You asked. "Other than being an animator and manga artist, my dad is great at puzzles and taught me how to solve them."

Hunter raised his eyebrows at you and said, "Okay, give it a try, mi vida,"

You stepped forward and before you could do anything, the door opened."

"Wow, you're a natural," Hunter said impressed. 

You widened your eyes. "That...That wasn't me," you stammered.

"What?" He asked confused.

A figure came out of the shadows and stopped. There was an older man with grey and beige hair, and blue eyes. There was a green mark on his face, and he wore an outdated human outfit.

Out of nowhere, Hunter slid in front of you, him backing up against you. 

Wait, is this Belos?  You thought. 

The man spoke. "Hunter, my dear nephew," There was a hint of an accent as Belos spoke. "You've come back. And with another human."

You noticed Hunter was shaking slightly. His voice also shook. "I-I haven't come back for you, Belos. We've come to stop you."

Belos smirked. "We?" He said softly glancing at you. 

You noticed Hunter stand taller, as if to protect you from this man's gaze. Is he really that dangerous?

"So...you and this human? Are here to stop me?" He chuckled slightly. "From what? Saving humanity?"

"It's not saving humanity if you're killing innocent people!" You pipe up angrily.

"Y/n!" Hunter gasped. 

"Ah, so their name is Y/n?" Belos said lightly smiling at you.

Hunter got in a defensive position. "Don't even think about it," He snarled. 

Belos darkened, frowned. "Is that any way to speak to your only family?" He said quietly. Hunter froze as Belos stepped forward. "After all I've done for you?"

You shoved Hunter behind you and Astrid turned to her staff form and you caught it, pointing at Belos.

You didn't know the history with Hunter and this guy, but it's obviously not safe or healthy. 

"I don't know your history," you said slowly. "But you clearly lost the privilege to call Hunter family. He's not your family anymore. He's Luz's family. He's a Noceda! Not whatever you are,"

"Y/n," Hunter said softly.

You smiled. "I got your back, mi amor." You say keeping your eyes on Belos.

Belos rolled his eyes. "Enough of this." He said. Belos was quick, his arm turning into an axe like figure. 

But Hunter was faster. Hunter brushed himself in front of you and hit a glyph, ice hitting Belos in the face. 

Hunter summoned his palisman and said, "Y/n, get your glyphs out!" 

Belos touched his face and looked at Hunter angrily. "You hateable Grimwalker!"

What's a Grimwalker?  You wondered.

Hunter ran at Belos, using the same magic you saw in the video with him fighting Amity. 

Yellow sparks came flying toward Belos and he somehow dodged the sparks.

You hit a bunch of different glyphs, them activating and shooting straight at Belos. He quickly recovered from the sparks and widened his eyes when he saw the glyph magic heading toward him.

He ducked and glared at you.Belos ran at you and you gasped.  

"Guys! He's not at the OH MY GOD-" Luz cut herself and yelled to her friends, "Guys, Belos is here fighting Hunter and Y/n!" 

Distracted by Luz, you weren't able to protect yourself against Belos who shoved you off the bridge. You fell back and you heard Hunter yell your name.

He ran to the edge of the bridge and reached out his hand as you fell. 

You reached back and your hand brushed against his and you continued to fall.

Tears fill Hunter's eyes as he screamed, "Y/n!"

Belos got up brushing himself off. "They are getting quite annoying," he said brightly. 

Tears streamed down his face and he looked at Belos so angrily you readers probably wondered why Belos wasn't dead under that gaze.

"I am going to kill you!" He said angrily. Hunter got up and gripped Flapjack, pointing it at Belos. "That's a fucking promise."