"I...I saw a clock a-and it was old." Max stuttered, still shining her flashlight at the empty and plain wall. "It was right here."

"A grandfather clock?" Nancy asked the girl, also looking at the wall, making Max nod. "It was so real."

"And then, when I got closer, suddenly I just... I woke up." Max informed the group. "It was like she was in a trance or something." Dustin told both Robin and Nancy making Fiona come to a realisation.

"That's exactly what Eddie said happened to Chrissy before she died. And that's also probably what happened to Fred." Fiona told the group, making everyone realise what the girl was hinting at.

Max turned around to face the group, looking visibly scared. "That's not even the bad part."

The group were now sitting in Ms Kelley's office, and were talking about all the information they had and knew so far.

"Fred and Chrissy, they both came to Ms Kelley for help." Max told the group as Robin and Nancy looked through both the files. "Uh, they both were having headaches, bad headaches that wouldn't go away."

"And uh...the nightmares. Trouble sleeping. They'd wake up in a cold sweat. Then they started seeing things. Bad things. From their pasts. And these visions, they just... they kept on getting worse and worse until eventually, everything ended." The whole group looked at the girl as she spoke, feeling sympathy and sadness.

"Vecna's curse." Robin told them, not wanting to look at Max as she did. "Chrissy's headaches started a week ago. Fred's six days ago. I've been having them for five days." Max told them with tears forming in her eyes.

Fiona sighed sadly, the girl looked away from Max knowing that one of her closest friends could possibly be the next one to die. The girl's eyes started tearing up but she quickly wiped them away before they could fall.

"I don't know how long I have. All I know is that, for Fred and Chrissy, they both died less than 24 hours after their first vision." The ginger girl told them, slightly stuttering over her words. "And I just saw that goddamn clock. so... looks like I'm gonna die tomorrow."

boom

The sound of a loud clang was heard causing all of the group immediately turn back. "Stay here." Steve told the group before walking off making Fiona roll her eyes.

"Are you forgetting I have superpowers?" Fiona quietly yelled at the boy as she followed behind him.

"Stay here." Steve instructed the girl making her scoff as he grabbed a lamp before walking out the room.

"What do you think you're gonna do? Attack them with a lamp?" Fiona asked the boy as she quickly followed him out to the hall.

The boy didn't say anything in response as they continued waking forwards uneasily. Fiona turned around as she heard footsteps behind her only to see the rest of the group following behind them.

Another clattering sound was heard as were footsteps heading towards the very fast.

Somebody ran around the corner making the whole group yell and for Dustin to grab ahold of Fiona in a scared matter.

"Ah! It's me!" An awfully familiar voice yelled making the whole group quiet down. "Lucas?" Fiona slightly yelled, still feeling guilty for not going to the boys game.

"It's me." Lucas said yet again, letting out a loud heavy sigh. "Jesus, what's wrong with you?!" Steve yelled at the boy as he held the lamp in front of him.

"I'm sorry." The boy apologised through heavy breaths. "I could've taken you out with this lamp!" Steve yelled at him, still, a bit scared as he tried to catch his breath.

"You would do absolutely nothing with that lamp." Fiona told her 'brother'.

"Sorry guys. Sorry." Lucas apologised again, panting. 'I was just biking for eight miles." The very out of breath Lucas told them.

"Eight miles? Fucking hell." Fiona told the boy, knowing that she would never be able to bike for eight miles straight without taking a break.

"Give me a second. Shit." Lucas told the group, trying to get his breath back as fast as possible.
"We've got a code red."

"What?" Steve asked the Sinclair boy, having zero clue what he was on about.

Lucas started walking over to the curly-headed boy, "Dustin. I've been with Jason, Patrick, and Andy, and they've completely gone off the rails. They're trying to capture Eddie, and they think you know where he is. You're in terrible danger." Lucas panted out quickly before turning to Fiona.

"They think you know where he is too." Lucas informed the girl making her furrow her brows. "What?"

"They saw you speaking to Eddie in the cafeteria now how you were smiling at him. They jumped to the stupid conclusion that you're dating because they think freaks always get together." Lucas told the girl making her scoff.

"All right. Yeah, that definitely sucks, but we've got bigger problems than Jason now." Dustin interrupted before looking back at the redhead who stood behind them.

alex speaks

HAPPY PRIDE MONTH EVERYBODY!!

please vote and comment!!
word count: 1398