A boy with powers

Hello arties. My name is Weakart1234, author of the Wings of Dragons series. This is the fourth book in the series, so please go read the others before you read this one. I have gotten more reads than expected considering I'm a newer writer so thanks for reading. And with that, please enjoy!

Turtle's point of view

Seven years ago....

Turtle was walking the halls of his house/mansion annoyed. His brothers Octopus and Lionfish had been teasing him because he took forever to put on a suit for his brother, Fin's, Wedding.

"I wish this stupid earing would just go on" Turtle said in his bedroom.

Out of knowhere, the earring suddenly went on his ear perfectly.

"Did I do that?" Turtle asked himself.

To make sure, he enchanted a rock in his room to heal him from a sore ankle he had been suffering for a few weeks. When the rock touched his ankle, it took all the pain away instantly!

Turtle later learned the power he had was a certain power called animus magic. So, the young boy was now one of the most powerful people in Pyrrhia.

Seven years later....

Turtle was pacing his room. He had learned that his friends had been tricked into thinking they were all enemies. Turtle and Ostrich now had to somehow change them back to normal. 

Turtle's mind instantly clicked. There was only one person who may be able to turn them back into the friends he once new. Turtle was going to have to use his magic.