Club Night

Do read the previous updates

"Hey Preeta, you look hot!" Tripti, her office colleague said giving her a side hug.

"Thanks girl,  you look no less!" She winked looking around the room.

"Any plans to get laid?" Tripti asked teasingly .

"Actually yes, it's been like years since I found someone who could satisfy me." She answered without any shame. According to her, there is no shame in getting your desires fulfilled and come on it's 21st century!

There have been many nights where Preeta touched herself trying to sexually satisfy herself but she couldn't, she just imagined to be f*cked by a hot stranger where he would slam inside her like an animal.

Just by mere thought, she felt herself getting wet.

"Good luck then!" Tripti wished before walking away to the dance floor.
Preeta looked around in search of someone but none caught her eyes. She sighed deciding to visit restroom and retouch up her make-up.

"Oops* Sorry!" Preeta mumbled as she dashed with someone while she was busy straightening her dress.

"No worries!" A husky voice made her look up.

Her breath hitched looking at the blue-eyed man infront of her. His jelled hairs, blue-green eyes, pointed nose, perfectly shaped beard and his lips.. God! Unknowingly her hold tightened around her clutch.

"Are you okay Ms

"Preeta" she answered.

"Ms.Preeta"

"Yes, thank you Mr

"Karan , Karan Luthra ." He forwarded his hand to which she gladly shook it.
His mere touch gave her goosebumps along her skin.

"See you around Ms.Preeta." He intentionally stepped closer whispering into her ears. Preeta just nodded, stuck in her trance.

"Damn!" She mumbled as she walked away. She knew he was the one and quickly retouched her make up and messed up her hairs to make a sexy look and walked out determined to have fun with Karan tonight.
...
Karan sat in the vip room with his friends to celebrate a new deal's success.

"Sir, your order." Waitress intentionally bend down, displaying her bo*bs and passed a seductive smile before walking away. Karan smirked seeing girls literally throwing themselves on him and it's not like he didn't love the attention he got from the female population.

He excused himself to attend the call and moved towards other side of the bar. While returning he was busy typing on phone and dashed with someone.
His eyes laid on the most gorgeous girl he had ever seen in his life. Her long wavy hairs, brown doe- shaped eyes, her plumpy lips ready to kiss.

He smirked seeing her lost in him, he purposely stepped closer , inhaling her body scent and whispered "Seee you around" before walking away.

"Karan, my man let's go and dance. There are so many hot chicks on the floor!" Karan's buddy Aman pulled him to the dance floor when his eyes landed on Preeta, who was dancing like a queen on the floor with her hips and curves moving to the beats.

Feeling someone's gaze on her, Preeta turned around only to find Karan looking at her, she seductively ran her hands through her hairs and moved her hips more sexily attracting the males around.

She maintained her eye contact with Karan who slowly made his way towards her.

She turned her back towards him while dancing and smirked when she felt a hand on her waist, pulling her to a hard chest.