chapter 12

Author pov

Gun was waiting near the parking for Tay he was pissed at his brother, Gun saw Tay and Namtan coming together "hey nong Gun what a surprise" She said smiling at him, after all she have to win his heart to get Tay since Tay only listen to Gun most of the time. Gun ignored her "p Tay I want to talk to you" Gun looked at his brother asking him to go with him "Yes Gun what is it" Tay asked unaware of what he meant, Gun just sighed .

"P I want to talk to you personally" He stresses the last word, and Namtan understood she should leave but she wanted to know what it was about looking at Gun it looked like it's something about New. "Namtan I'll take my brother see ya" Tay bid bye to her as soon as Gun said he wants to talk to him, and she had no choice but to go without listening to their conversation.

Tay took Gun to a cafe at first Gun was surprised Tay didn't like sweets and this cafe is famous for desserts, they both took a seat "Gun what happened suddenly why do you look upset did Off do anything to you I'll talk to him" Tay said and Gun just sighed "No P we are fine nothing happened between us and it's not about us that I want to talk, it's about you and PNew" Gun said "Well about that I know I was rude to him today and I didn't mean to shout at him, but then Gun you have to understand, Namtan was hurt she was crying I felt bad that.. "

"What about New just because he won't cry doesn't mean that he was not hurt p you know very well how sad he is from the day of wedding" Gun said he tried to put some sense into his brother's head

"I know but you see she... " He was once again cut by Gun "She....she....she...how much are you worried about her and you said she was hurt how? I didn't see any place where she got hurt, in fact it was p New who was limping and had scratches in his elbows" Gun was a bit bad at his brother

"Your saying that Namtan lied? But what will she get from this no Gun your wrong she not like that" Tay defended her.

"Then what about p New what will he get by lying to you? Huh" Gun asked Tay to which he had no answer Gun is right New have everything he wants now and he is not a kind of a person who is greedy listening to Gun this made him to think but he still don't know why Namtan lied, Tay's silence gave answer to Gun, "P don't you think you should apologize for that rude behavior of yours? " He said and Tay nodded unconsciously, now listening to Gun he realised he didn't allow New to put his words he really did a mistake "What should I do Gun, as much as I know him, he won't forgive so easily" Tay said worried he remember New's sad face "Hmmm since you bought me here to this cafe why don't you buy something from here he like sweets don't he?"

"Ahh yea you know this is New's favorite cafe I came here with him once he really love desserts of here" Tay said smiling remembering how New was like a kid and gave just a small piece of cake to Tay "ohoh is that why you took me here that's what I was wandering what happened to my brother" Gun laughed when Tay blushed 'wow my P is falling for P New I win I should tell this to Off'  Gun thought he and Off had made a bet on the couple, off said it's New who will first fall of Tay and Gun said it's Tay and now it looks like Tay did but the idiot didn't realise it at all.

Tay took New's favorite sweets with him as a apology to New, when he went home he didn't find New there at first Tay thought New might be in garden with his parents so he went there in search of him but there was no sign of him Tay asked one of the servant where is New and his parents " Sir your parents went out for a meeting with some foreign investors and New... I mean Master New he I don't know where he is" She said and Tay wondered where did he go, he thought of calling New because he was worried but his ego came in between so he convinced himself that New might have gone with his parents.

Waiting for New, Tay fell asleep in the couch he opened his eyes when he saw someone poking his cheeks Tay in a sleepy eyes looked at the person who disturbed his sleep and it was non other than the person who he was waiting for, "Te why are you sleeping here you will have a neck sprain" New looked worried

It was then Tay was fully awake he looked at worried face of New 'i was so harsh to you, but still your worried about me' Tay thought "Te.. Are you listening to me Or are you still mad at me for what happened in hospital? " New asked and sadness was clearly shown in his eyes.

"No... No New I was waiting for you I don't know when I fell asleep" Tay said and New looked at him curiously, this was the last thing New expected from Tay "I should have listened to you as well I know maybe there's some misunderstanding maybe you both are wrong or right in your places and I maybe I took it in a wrong way" Tay said New just blinked at him, even though tay is apologizing it didn't look like he would belive New and taking blame on himself New didn't like it, but he didn't want to drag this matter so he just nodded with disappointment.

"By the way New, where did you go you know your leg is injured" Tay said looking at New "Ah.. I went to meet my friend Alice you might know her if I'm not wrong" New said, she is the only rich friend he have.

Alice is more of a sister to him whenever he is confused or want advice he would go to her like Tay even she had warned about Earth but New was already in his trap, today he went near Alice to tell her what is happening in his life and how much Tay is affecting him. "New I'm asking you where did u go limping like this?" There was something in Tay's voice when he asked New about where he was "Huh? I told you I was with Alice" New said once again "Alice the heir of that fashion brand??" Tay asked of course he know Alice very well infact she was one of his friends but when Namtan came to their group both Alice and Tay had a huge fight and she left the group it was not only her one by one left Tay because of Namtan the only one stayed was Off because he wanted to protect his friend.

Seeing Tay going silent New just looked at him wondering, if both of them knew each other. But looking at him he became sad all of the sudden, but when New talked to Alice about the wedding she was kind of happy that New is married to Tay but looking at Tay it looked like he is sad, and there was a small doubt on New's head, if Alice is Tay's ex after all they are rich people.

                         **********
I was kinda out of idea it took me two days to write this chapter 😆 and still I feel it didn't go that well. I just hope it was not that boring next we will skip the time to party. Do vote and comment😺