Chapter Three

(until you reveal your real name, use a nickname or a name you would like to use)

We let the people out of the closet and Rapunzel tied them in her hair. Pascal stuck his tongue in their ears and woke them up. "OH!" The man said. 

"Is this hair?" You asked. "Struggling, Struggling is pointless," Rapuznel said as she hid in the beams with me. 

"We know why we're here, and we're not afraid of you," I said. "What?" You and the man said. "Who are you and how did you find us?" Rapunzel asked as we swung down from the beams. "Ah hah-" You said.

 Rapunzel cleared her throat, "who are you and how did you find me?!" She repeated. "I know not who you are. Nor how I came to find you. But may I just say. Hey, how's it going? The name's Flynn Rider." The man said. You scoffed. You rocked back and forth in the chair and pulled on it. Flynn fell. You laughed. I snickered. 

"How's it going, huh? Who else my location, Flynn Ryder?" Rapunzel snarled. "All right, blondie," Flynn said. "Rapunzel," she said. 

"Gesundheit, here's the thing. We were in a situation, Gallivanting the forest. We came your and... Ho, ho no, is my satchel?" Flynn said, looking around.

 "We've hidden it somewhere you'll never find it," Rapunzel said. Flynn looked at the pot where it was at. "It's in that pot isn't it," He said. Rapunzel knocked him out with her pan. "Shouldn't we knock her out?" I asked. You shook your head. "I won't tell him, he doesn't deserve what's in that satchel," You said. "You mean the crown?" I asked. You frowned. "Yeah, the crown," She said. Rapunzel hid the satchel under one for the stair's boards.

 "What's your name?" I asked you. "Er- my name's ___," She said. I smiled. 

"My name's Varian," I said. You smiled and looked at my bangs. "What's with the blue streak?" Ypu asked. I touched it. 

"Oh, this? I was born with it," I told her. You blinked rapidly and shrugged. Pascal woke Flynn up and he yelped.

 "Ugh, would you stop that?!" He said. ___ laughed. "Now it's hidden where you'll never find it," Rapunzel said. Flynn looked pleadingly at ___ and you shook your head. "I'll give you everything we get for the next yearrrr" He begged. ___ thought for a moment before glancing at me. "No, I don't think so, good offer though," You said. I smiled at her. 

"So, what do you want with my hair, to cut it?" Rapunzel asked them. "What?" ___ said. "Sell it?" Rapunzel continued. 

"No! Listen, the thing we want to do with your hair is get out of it. Literally!" Flynn said. 

"Wait, so you don't want my hair?" Rapunzel asked. "Why on earth would we want your hair? Look, We were being chased, we saw a tower, we climbed it, end of story." ___ said. "You're telling the truth?" I said. "YES!" ___ said desperately. 

Pascal and Rapunzel began talking. I looked at ___. You smiled at me. I felt my face go hot but I smiled back. "Uh, okay Flynn Rider, I'm prepared to offer you a deal," Rapunzel said. 

She revealed her hidden painting of us watching the floating lights. "Look this way. Do you know what these are?" She asked them. 

"You mean the lantern thing they do for the princess?" Chaos asked. "Lanterns? I knew they weren't stars!" Rapunzel said. "Well, evening they will the sky with lanterns. You will act as our guide, Take us to lanterns, and us home safely. Then, and only then, will we your to you. That is my deal." Rapunzel told them. 

"Yeah, no can do. Unfortunately, the and us are not exactly simpatico, at the moment. So we won't be you anywhere." ____ sighed then mumbled something under her breath that we didn't catch. "Something brought you here, Flynn Rider and uh...." Rapunzel said, glancing at you. "___," Both ___ and I said. "Okay, Flynn Rider and Chaos, call it what you will, fate, destiny-" Rapunzel continued. 

"A horse," Both Flynn and Chaos said. "So we've made the decision to trust you," Rapunzel said. "A horrible decision, really," ___ scoffed, glaring at Flynn. 

"But me, when I tell you this. You can tear this apart, brick by brick but my help, you will never find your precious satchel," Rapunzel said. "

Let me just get this straight. I take you to see the lanterns. Bring you back home and you'll give me back my satchel?" Flynn said. "I promise and when I something, I never ever that promise. Ever!" Rapunzel said. I frowned, without knowing why. "All right, listen, I didn't want to have to want to do this, but you me no choice. Here the 'smolder'." Flynn said then made a weird expression with his face. ___ scoffed. Rapunzel glared at him "This is kind of an off day for us. This doesn't happen. Fine, we'll take you to see the lanterns." Flynn sighed. "Really!?" Rapunzel and I said. ___ yelled as you fell. Flynn laughed.