✔︎ Chapter 10

Começar do início

"if who sees us?" Mitchy whispered.

He sighed heavily, his purple eyes slowly moving to meet Mitchy's crystal blue ones.

His hands hovered over the bare skin of Mitchy's shoulders nervously for a few moments before his hands met her flesh. He swallowed hard, hesitating for a minutes.

To Mitchy's lazy mind, his actions
didn't seem out of the ordinary, but in all reality, Imaushi Wakasa was a nervous wreck.

He had been watching her for months, listening in on her conversation with her friend, learning every little habit that she had...everyday he became more and more enchanted by her...more and more addicted to you..

But he had never thought that he would actually be able to see her in person...let alone be this close to her..

He simply wished that six insane criminals weren't trying to kidnap you right now.

"Bad men." he breathed out quickly, trying to explain it to Mitchy's drunken mind.

Mitchy's eyes was wide and innocent as she stared up at him, causing his heart to thump wildly.

The alcohol Mitchy had consumed, turned her cheeks a light shade of pink, the running he had forced her to do caused heavy breaths to pour from her parted lips.

God, she was so beautiful.

"Bad men?" Mitchy repeated quietly.

He nodded his head.

"Yes." he popped, eyes moving to land on the back stage door. "You see that door?"

It was the perfect way out of this place, however, in order to get to it, the both of them would be running into the direct line of fire.

Mitchy slowly nodded.

"That's our ticket out of here." he stated.

Mitchy tilted her head.

"Can't we just go out the front door?"

He shook his head fervently.

"Absolutely not." he deadpanned. "The bad men are waiting for us there. The back way is our safest bet."

Mitchy bit her lips before speaking hesitantly.

"Are they going to kill us?" Mitchy asked with a trembling voice.

Wakasa's purple gaze softened at her small tone, his hand moving to gently cup her cheek.

"No, babydoll." he consoled. "We are going to get out of this place safe and sound. I promise."

Mitchy stared up at him.

"Who are you?" Mitchy asked.

Wakasa froze, eyes darting away nervously.

He couldn't exactly tell her who he was..after all, he was a well-known assassin... his name came on the news almost every night... he was sure that she had heard of him and he didn't want her to panic.

"My-My name is-" he paused before continuing. "My name is Shinichiro."

Mitchy outstretched her hand.

"Takemichi or Mitchy."

Wakasa's eyes widened slightly before he was reaching forward to grip her hand in his own.

"Find her!"

Mitchy's body jerked at the loud yell that filled her ears.

Wakasa frowned deeply, a silent cursed escaping his mouth.