suga took part in that as well, teasing his friend to no end. speaking of which, the third year setter reminded her of her own school's second year one - pretty. the boy simply let off a charming, angelic aura, and an incredibly sweet one. though, that didn't mean he was the nicest out of everyone, no, the boy was possibly the one who teased his teammates here and there, though somehow managing to sugar coat it.

from his looks alone, y/n did not expect asahi to be the shy type of person. his looks and build screamed "big-buff-ace", something like bokuto, just not childish. however when y/n had met him, it was the complete opposite. she wasn't judging him, in fact, it sort off reminded her of armin's meekness, and she wasn't one to hate that.

now, her two favourite people. the managers of karasuno's volleyball team. god, she loved the two. they were gorgeous, nice, friendly, sweet, hot, comfortable, sgkhwjgjk. maybe it was just because y/n was more bias with the female gender. but, oh lord, y/n would have a fucking heart attack when either two smiled at her.

is this how her fangirls/boys felt?

now, let's just remember that y/n still had a tendency to forget names easily, so she just knew the faces, not the names (except for a couple people). the author only applied the names to make it easier for you guys.

ignoring the fact that y/n is now completely fond of the whole karasuno team, she noticed the massive improvement the team made. the plays that they tried at the beginning of the week were now succeeding, and successfully scoring points against her own school.

that was why they were having a time out. karasuno managed to catch up to fukurodani, succesfully blocking and stopping bokuto's spikes, hence why he was currently angry - well, more like grumpy.

y/n glanced over at her own team, noticing how the team was watching bokuto sullenly stomp towards his previous position (which was near y/n) with deadpanned expressions.

y/n sighed, leaning against the net post as she looked at her friend. "are you alright, kou?"

"huh?! of course i'm fine!" the boy scowled at no one, keeping his anger to himself.

y/n looked over at the fukorodani team with a raised brow, who simply gave her a tired expression (though y/n could also sense the frustration rising within them due to how the other team had caught up to them). y/n looked back at the grey haired male, deciding on something.

don't get her wrong, y/n was a fair referee, but she was a tiny, tiny, bit bias towards her own school's team. "kou, come here."

said boy looked over at her, eyes slightly brightening once he'd seen y/n's arms open out for him. he immediately walked over to her, melting into her touch as he engulfed her tightly. y/n hugged him back with ease, patting his back. his head buried itself on the crook of her neck, nuzzling into her rich scent.

"calm down, hun." she whispered softly. "don't let your anger get to you. you're the ace."

hearing the last three words set some sort of determination within him, he nodded, though still not letting go. y/n face grew blank at this, as the time was up for the time out, and the game needed to resume.

"kou. the game needs to continue." she told him, though he only shook his head.

"no. five more minutes." his muffled voice reached her ears, causing her to sigh. she looked over at the coach, as if telling him to do something about it - in which in return, the coach simply groaned.

"bokuto if you don't get your ass back here, i'm benching you!" now that was a complete lie on his part, but it worked, as bokuto instantly let go of the girl, and ran his spot on the court.