SCHOOL

JORDAN POV~
Another day of crappy school. Great. I wasn't really a stand out in school, I was more of a quiet mannered girl. Specially when it comes to guys. Don't even get me started on how embarrassing I can be when I'm around them.

I got dressed into my same old same. Baggy long pants, baggy t-shirt, and Vans skate shoes. Just what a guy would wear. I'm not sure why I can't wear skirts and dresses, just doesn't suit me. Like at all. I don't reckon anyways. And I'm not insisting to wear it either!
I walked to the bathroom to see how ugly I look today. 0/10. Not possible? Possible. Bird nest hair... Just like every other day I guess?

Walked out the door with my skate board, beanie, bag and iPhone with headphones plugged into. I rode along the side of the path till I got to school.

I entered through the gates and went to my class. Perhaps I was a little late. Maybe just 15 minutes. No problem? I thought.

"Jordan, that's everyday this year you have been late. Sit" the mean and crude teacher said to me. I continued walking and just dropped my bag on the free seat next to me and my skate board under the desk. "Now if we use the addition and minus equations in every table what should it actually..." The teacher explained. I drifted off into my own world. Looking outside the window. There were a couple of boys outside playing basketball. "JORDAN!!!" Teacher screamed at me. Everyone laughed. "... Yes?" I said half awake. "Explain what I was just saying?" "Miss u said Jordan... Then I replied with yes and then u asked me what u said?" I smiled. "Get outside!" She pointed to the door. "Now". Just as I was about to get up, a guy walked into the class. "Welcome, everyone this is Joel, he is new to the school make sure you..." Blah blah blah she continues. "Sit over there" I looked up and he was walking to me. This is not awesome. I shifted my bags. "Aha thanks" he laughed. "Um it's alright...?" I wondered why he laughed. I sat on my chair rocking back and forth. Then I looked out side a couple more times. Then drew scribbles all over my Maths page. Then banged my head on the table and left it there for about 4 minutes. "Wow that's the longest you haven't moved!" I heard the voice. I lifted my head. Oh it was him. Joel. "U like maths?" I looked at him. "No" he replied. "I can already tell that you don't, so I'm not going to bother asking" he laughed again. I shrugged. Class finished.

I quickly hurried out my seat and grabbed my bag and pushed past Joel. Through the hall to the oval. Where my nest class was. Which was sport. "Hey wait up!" I heard a yell from a distance. I turned around. Oh god it's Joel. Does he have a tracker device which tracks me. "Your skateboard. You left it in maths silly!" He smiled. "Thanks...!" I said awkwardly. I snatched it out of it hands. "I forgot to ask what your name is" he said "Jordan, couldn't you tell by the teacher screaming my name out hundreds of times" I nodded. He smiled. And looked down. "Do you like sport?" he nudged me. "Are u seriously going to ask me that question every subject?" I nudged him back playfully. "No" Joel looked into my eyes. I couldn't look into his. "Well it seems like you are!" I growled. We played soccer the whole hour.