I'm so sorry, Xiao....

I have to....

I have to do it...

I have to pretend.

....But it seems that... it wasn't to convincing.

Not convincing enough.

Not convincing enough for them.

I was a fool...

A huge fool...

.....Why did I do it?

.........Why did I....

.....Made the favor?

I was the one who proposed the favor in the first place.

Maybe because....

At the time, I thought that...

I need to go back.

I still have many things to do.

....I can't leave yet....

I CAN'T!!

I CAN'T LEAVE THEM YET!!

....I.... I....

I have a promise that I need to keep.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Gaaahh! Quit it with that stuff! I'm still kicking it!" Kcalb stated with a glare that's aimed towards the God floating beside him.

"Sure you are, old man~" [M/N] teased making the Devil's glare hardened.

"I'm not old!!"

"In fact, you're older than me, [M/N]!" Kcalb protested, stating a fact that both of them know.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"I still find it strange that you always called me an old man, yet you're older than me."

Because teasing you is fun. I enjoyed it.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The wind blows softly making the leaves and grass rustle.

As the sun sets, two figures are sitting on top of the grass field while watching the sunset.

"Hey... [M/N].." The Devil suddenly spoke, breaking the silence between them.

"Hm?" Tilting his head, he faced the Devil with a confused expression.

"..Do you think... it's possible.. for us to... live a domestic live..? Where there's no killing.. no bloodshed.. no monsters.. no curses.... just the two of us... enjoying life to it's fullest." Kcalb asked with in melancholy.

"You mean like-living happily ever after? Like in those children stories? Of course! Well maybe the monsters and curses will still be there, but still! We could do that!" [M/N] stated with a cheerful tone as if he's trying to convinced the Devil and himself.