LtHU: ⩿⇻5⇺⪀

•⁓⁚⁛⁚⁓•

Heeseung's eyes darted at Jake and his long restrained smirk unveiled once Sunghoon was farther.

Jake grinned in return, explicitly inquisitive about something.

"So what did you and Jungwon do back there?"

Heeseung's lips curved into an elusive smile.

Maybe, it looked like a pompous grimace but it mostly served the sole purpose of dissimulating his exorbitant frustration towards anything related to this fucking asshole, Jungwon.

"Nothing. He was just being an idiot," he paused, feeling quite agitated as he glanced at the Bad New's back. "Like always."

"You're exaggerating, Jungwon isn't that annoying." Jake derided his friend and gazed wantonly at the gaunt, shop fonts.

"Maybe not one hundred percent annoying but still an impressive percentage of that." Heeseung's words sounded hardly cohesive, as if he wasn't paying a crumble of attention to the conversation that was taking place.

Jake decided to shift the topic, adapting a more treacherous disposition to the discussion. "It looks like Sunghoon-ssi isn't that bad too," he discreetly examined any arbitrary twitch on the other's blank expression.

The older scarcely looked at the floor, with a bashful grin reaching on his lips as the seemingly weird notion he had right now was volatilely settling in his mind. "Jakey…"

"Ugh!" the latter sighed, already preoccupied with the other's next words. "What did you notice again, hyung?"

"His eyes, Jake. I noticed his eyes."

Sunghoon's eyes didn't only mirror his bodacious disdain or the mute vexation. Heeseung had managed to find something else, rather unprecedented.

"What's with them?"

"He finds me kinda cool, don't you think?" he bit his lip playfully as his discussant couldn't help but push him away, completely done.

"No, I don't think that he finds you cool. More like a pain in the ass."

"I even dare to say that he undressed me with his eyes," the older teased further and winked at Jake, gaining his laughter as both of them started whickering.

"Watch out, you're gonna catch a cold!" Jake slapped him on the shoulder trying to impose some seriousness to himself. "And you're a narcissist."

"I'm not, Jake. I just acknowledge my charm!"

"Hyung! You made him feel bad!"

"Are you talking about the back when he tried to tutor me?"

"Don't act stupid, you've been a jerk so far and maybe he feels left out."

"Tch, Jake. I make the majority of my surroundings feel left out. And most of the time they don't feel so offended." he said as he took another bite of his donut. "Besides, many of them are too boring to talk to, so why even try?"

"That's selfish," the brunette glanced at him with an eye roll. He knew of his friend's individualistic mindset, that would often make him seem more self-entitled and snobbish than he already is.