[ || ✟ | c h a p t e r - 2 | ✟ || ]

Start from the beginning

Once entering the office, it seemed to be warm and filled with the christian jazz that poured out of the radio. The smell of coffee ran through her nose, turning her head to the woman who was sitting at the front desk. The woman lifted her gaze from her computer and shot a warm and welcoming smile.

" Well hello there blossom! " She put her hands together, " You seem new, looking for your schedule? "

" Yes ma'am. " Fart said, walking over so she didn't have to look at her from all the way at her desk to the door each time.

" Just call me Ms. Batteringler. " She chuckled, " What was your name again? "

" Oh- It's Fart McJason. "

She took a note of that, instantly turning her head back to her computer, " Unique for a girl like you. " Came out of her mouth as she typed out her name, soon the printer started to spew out a piece of paper.

She handed the piece of paper to Fart and looked at her, " You better be glad I was in a good mood missy, otherwise I would've been slow as a sloth if I was in a bad one. " Jokingly, she started to move slow to probe her point when she said slow as a sloth.

Fart laughed, thanking her once again before heading out. Her classes seem to be a bit funky but she spotted that advisory was her first class then the rest were just normal, relieved to the fact that she also had art class in second period, science then lunch.

She quickly went around to find her advisory class, before spotting it and running inside, appearing that she was a bit early and that the only people that were there are the teacher, a few people surrounding one guy and were continuously laughing and Oofboi by surprise. Oofboi motioned her to sit beside her, Fart quickly doing so as she put her bag down beside her before doing a quick handshake.

" Crazy to see you here, by luck even. " Oofboi snickered, folding his arms together as he leaned back.

" I know right? " She laughed, before her attention slowly turned to the group of other classmates, laughing and joking around one guy who was leaning back in their desk.

The guy seemed to consist a pair of slight black antlers with a hat, a white shirt with a dark grey vest over it and somewhat nice black pants. His shades seemed to make light bounce off of it as the sun shined through the windows. Before she could get anymore info by looking at him the bell rung, making the students fled to their desk as other students fled in.

" Alright students, as you know we have a new addition to the room, anyone care to make a guess? " The teacher clasped her hands together, observing the room for hands.

Oofboi raised his hand, snickering.

" Yes Oofboi? "

" My friend who got chased by 3 chihuahuas and ran up a tree? " He pointed to Fart, which when he said that she rolled her eyes in reply.

" Yep, everyone meet Fart McJason! She'll be with us for as.. well. Until everyone's graduated! "

She waved at everybody, either people gave her a warm hello or welcome or either a wave back, the guy with the antlers raised his eyebrow at her before turning back around. The teacher quickly told everyone that the time was theirs since she didn't have anything planned for them today. A few kids came up to Fart and asked where she was from, how her hair was that and if she was actually the grandchild of the local bakers. She was a bit overwhelmed but was gladly open to tell them a little bit of info with the help of Oofboi for the rest of the period, a few glances and eye contacts were shared amongst Fart and her classmate with antlers before the bell rung and was now confirmed as first period.