𝗝𝗮𝘆𝗱𝗲𝗻 𝗯𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗹𝘀 - 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗸𝗶𝘀𝘀

It was 6am on a Wednesday which meant I had school. I got up and headed straight to the shower. After my shower  I got changed and went down stairs.

"Good morning honey!" My mom said

"Hi mom. What are we eating today?"

"We'll be eating bacon with egg!!" She said

"Mom..I think we always have this? Can't I have something else?" I ask

"No you may not! Your dad will be taking you to school today"

"What! Why he never does" I argue

"He finally wants to give you attention!! Is that so bad?"

"No it's not. It's just he always makes me feel like I'm not worth it. He always makes me feel like I have something wrong with me"

"He won't this time! I promise you." She says putting my plate of food down

"Thanks mom" I smiled at her

I finally finished eating and my dad was outside. I grabbed my bag, my sweater and shoes and ran out the door.

"Hey kiddo! How are you" he greeted me

"I've been fine. Why did you pick me up today?" I say with an attitude

"Hey girl don't give me that attitude.ILL DROP YOU OFF RIGHT NOW IF I HAVE TOO" he shouts

"Alright fine. Sorry."

We finally arrive to the school and as I was about to get off my dad spoke one more time.

"Go get your self a guy baby!"

"Dad, I'm a lesbian when are you finally gonna accept that!" I yell while walking away

I finally see something good in my life which is Jayden. She has been my best friend through it all! Once my parents got divorced we got much closer since I told her all about it.

"Hey! Are you okay?" Jayden asks

"Yes totally, actually no, my dad drove me today" I confess

"WOAH WHAT. He never brings you!" She says

"I know. But I don't think anything was wrong..he didn't say much as we drove here"

"Well you never know" she lets out

We both walk into our class and take our assigned seats.

School was finally done for the day but me and Jayden  didn't wanna go home yet so we made a small stop to get food and drinks.

"Where should we go y/n?" asked Jayden

"Anywhere really! I'm not really in the mood" I say

"Oh come on! Really?"

"Yea..let's just go to your house! Please?" I say

"Fine! I'll even take you home later"

"Please!! Thank you oh my god!!"

We finally got to her house and we sit down and watch a movie. She choose free guy mostly because her crush on Joe Keery was very much something else.
Side note** (I only added this because I wanted too! No way am I saying she actually loves Joe 😭)

"Hey can we talk" she asks

"Sure what's up!"

"I genuinely wanna make sure you're okay? You haven't eaten much today and you don't really seem like yourself" she confesses

"Oh Im sorry. I didn't know. it's just this thing this morning really bothered me that it just didn't click"

"If you don't mind me asking..what did happen this morning?" She asks

"Nothing too bad. But you know it's always bad for me once my dad brings me, it's always been a problem to I guess"

"Im so sorry. Did he say anything that hurt you more then usual?"

"I guess so. He never talks about me or my sexuality, he's always so ashamed and embarrassed by me"

"So he said something about you being a lesbian?"

"Yea, he's always been so rude about it. He cut me out his life for so long Jayden! And now he comes back into my life like he only cares to try and make me like boys" I assume

"I'm so sorry! You don't deserve that. You deserve the world y/n! I've known you for so long and you've never once had a break you've been through so much! And I genuinely care for you. okay? So talk to me when ever you need me and I mean WHEN EVER!!"

"I definitely will jayde" I smile. She then smiles back at the name jayde. I finally wanted to go home. I was already 6:30 so the sun was setting in. Jayden asked me if I wanted to go home yet and I said yes. Only because of the thought of getting home late would genuinely give my mom a heart attack. We arrive to my house and Jayden stops me before I get out the car.

"Hey. I wanna make sure your fine before you go in"

"Im okay. Don't worry about me okay? I love you"

"I love you more y/n" she smiles as she lets me go. I get out the car but right as I reach the door she runs out the car.

"Hi" she says

"Hi?" I say back

"Im so sorry" she says before pressing her lips onto mine making everything around me feel like it's exploding. I've always loved Jayden but never like that. But it's only because I never thought of her like that, but she really opened my eyes that day. I melted as her lips were pressed on mine I was so surprised..but in a good way.

"I like you so much y/n. And I really needed you to know"

"I know jayde." I smile and give her another kiss. After our first kiss it made everything change. My feelings, my thoughts and my mindset. She was everything I needed.

Authors note
- she get a love confession for sharing trauma, awe.. I honestly came into this story not knowing what to write about..and since I've never really written about trauma and feelings I just decided to! So this isn't my best one knowing I came into this imagine not knowing how or what to do. So please forgive me 💔