"I haven't had any visions of Jasper and Anastasia in a while. It's like something is blocking me from seeing their future."

"It's okay, like Jason said, we need to carry on with our plans." Papa said.

——

Anastasia's POV

"I'm sure it's a little further." I said to Jasper, adjusting myself on his back.

"How do you know where we are going if all we can see are trees?" He groaned out.

"Well... that's just what I saw in my vision. We should be able to see a-" I cut myself off when I saw the big circle engraved in a tree. " Jasper! Over there quick!" I shouted excitedly.

He sped over to the tree and let me down. I walked up to the tree and inspected it for a second.

"Now what?" He asked.

"Now we go right!" I said while running off to the direction I remember from my vision.

"Wait!"

I kept running. I'm only little, so he should be able to catch up.

I felt two arms wrap around my waist and picked me up. Jasper was now holding me like a baby.

"Don't run off. You could get hurt." He said annoyed and worried.

"Okay, okay, just hurry up and get there."

He picked up his speed and before we know it, we arrive to a beautiful clearing with a cabin in the middle.

Jasper let me down and I ran all the way to the cabin and knocked on the door.

There was no response.

I kept knocking until Jasper had to pull me away.

"Maybe they are out." He said.

"No, they aren't. I saw in my vision that they were here. They just don't trust us and want us to leave."

I jumped out of jaspers arms and ran up to the door. I slammed my fists on the door and kicked it.

"Hey! Open up! We really need to talk! My family is in danger and my grandpa might die even though he should've been dead a long time ago. Please open up! I promise we are good people!" I screamed out.

Suddenly, the door was ripped open and I fell forward.

"Hey! A little heads up would be good!" I groaned while rubbing my head.

"Sorry, we just got annoyed by your screamed and banging on the door. Has no one ever told you that if they don't answer the first time, they don't want to talk?" A man I had seen in my vision said.

"Nahuel! It's so good to see you! My niece is just like you and we need you to save her!" I squealed.

His eyebrows furrowed.

"What are you talking about? How do you know my name? Who are you?" He asked suspiciously.

"Nahuel, who is it?" A beautiful lady said from behind him.

"Aunty, this little person somehow knows my name, and what I am." He said.

The lady looked up at Jasper who was standing quietly behind me. Jaspers eyes were hard and his posture looked like he was ready to attack if my life was put at risk.

"And who is this man?" She asked.

"This is Jasper. He's my mate. He's good at fighting, so I suggest you don't show even the slightest anger towards me. Otherwise he. Will, kick. Your. Butt."

"I see. Come inside, it's awfully humid today. You must hate to be wearing all those layers, Jasper." The lady said.

Jasper nodded and picked me up, setting me on his hip. We all walked inside and sat down on the sofa. I was on jaspers lap.

"So, how do you know about my nephew?" She asked.

"I have a gift. I can see the future and the past. I had a vision of your nephew, who was just like my niece, Renesmee."

"There is a war coming. The rulers of the vampire world, they are coming to attack my family. They think that Renesmee is an immortal child. We need you to prove that she is not. Please, we don't want to lose our family." Jasper said.

The lady looked at Nahuel. They stared at each other for a while before turning to look at us.

"You look tired, Anastasia. Why don't you sleep in the guest bedroom. This is a big decision we have to make, we could put ourselves in danger. You must understand that we will need time to think. In the meantime, we will happily have you stay here. Make yourselves comfortable. My name is Huilen, you may call me Aunty." Huilen said with a smile and stood up.

I nodded.

"I am tired, and a little hungry." I said standing up as well.

"You sleep and i will go out to hunt some food for you. Although I have been a vampire for a while, I still remember a few traditional recipes that are nice." She said in a motherly tone.

I nodded with a big smile and followed her to the bedroom, Jasper right behind me.

The room was beautiful and had a big double bed. There was a window right next to it. I took my shoes off and laid down on the bed. Jasper laid down and pulled me close to him after he closed the door.

"Sleep. It's been a long few days." He said while stroking my hair softly.

Before I knew it, I was out like a light.