"What are you doing here?

- I'm picking up my car from the garage, so I'm stopping by."

I nod before picking up a random vinyl, AC/DC Back in Black.

"It must be a sign of fate that you should listen to this album." He says.

I laugh softly before analyzing the vinyl and speaking up.

"I'd listen then."

I walk over to the register, smile to the cashier before speaking.

"Hello.

- Good morning." She answers me, a smile on her face.

I hand her the vinyl and she scans it before telling me the price, I immediately take out 30 dollars from my pocket before handing it to her. She gives me back the vinyl.

"Thank you, have a nice day bye.

- Good day to you too, bye."

I turn my back before putting the vinyl back in my bag and joining Eddie.

"Are you going to get your van back?

- Yeah, you coming with me?" He asks.

I nod positively before I start walking towards the garage. Eddie speaks up.

"So, with Liam?

- He hasn't come to talk to me all week.

- Really? How come?"

I remain silent before stifling a laugh and speaking up, answering Eddie.

"I put a gun to his head."

Eddie immediately turns to me, eyes wide and mouth wide open, he stutters for a few moments before speaking.

"What?!

- Yeah, I swear. Obviously I wasn't going to shoot, but at least it worked.

- I can't believe it took this much to get him to leave you alone." Munson laughed.

I nodded my head, laughing back. I turn my face to Eddie.

"You never talk about yourself...

- Because I don't have much to say.

- But I want to get to know you." I say.

Immediately, Eddie turns to me, somewhat surprised before slowly smiling and speaking up.

"What do you want to know?

- Do you still play electric guitar?"

Eddie frowns, looking surprised before he speaks.

"How do you know I play electric guitar.

- Why would I forget? You even had a band with your friends. I never got a chance to hear you play."

Eddie smiled softly before thinking for a few short moments.

"I still do, obviously. The boys and I still play together sometimes.

- It's really cool! I wish I could have learned to play electric guitar, but I only do piano.

- Maybe I could teach you? And you can teach me piano.

- I'd love to." I said with a smile.

We arrive in front of the garage, Eddie walks in, meeting the boss who shows him his van. I waited patiently outside. I see Eddie take out a few bills before handing them to the boss, who gives him back the keys.

Immediately the dark-haired man gets into his car before starting, he stops in front of me.

"Can I give you a lift?

- Why not."

Eddie then invites me to get in, I go around and then get into the vehicle. I buckle in, Eddie starts up.

"I heard you live with your uncle, don't you live with your parents?

- They're dead. When I was young."

I remain silent then, gently fidgeting with my fingers.

"I'm sorry...

- Don't be. It's not painful, I didn't know them so it doesn't matter to me." Eddie offers me a reassuring smile.

I smile at him as well before trying to find a new topic of conversation.

"Is it true you slept with Tina?"

Eddie takes offense before frowning and turning to me. He stifles a laugh before speaking up.

"What? No, of course not. She's not my type. And I don't think I'm her type either. She could never talk to a guy like me.

- And why not? I'm talking to you though."

Eddie raises his eyebrows slowly, stopping at a red light. He immediately turns his head toward me.

"Why are you asking me?

- Because there are rumors like that, so I want to be sure."

Eddie nods, speaking up.

"Chrissy is my kind of girl, physically.

- Oh, blonde with blue eyes, nice smile?

- Mhm.

- I think you've got a shot.

- She's with Jason." Says he.

I sigh softly before rolling my eyes and speaking up.

"Between her and Jason it's really weird. It won't last. Trust me.

- Even so, I don't want her anyway." He says.

I frown before resting my eyes on him, somewhat confused.

"But you said she was your type. Why wouldn't you want her?

- Because." He smiles softly.

I frown starting to think before speaking up in a flinch.

"I know! Aren't you ready to be in a relationship?

- Maybe.

- That's not a concrete answer." I say.

I start thinking again before I share another of my assumptions with him.

"Maybe... Oh you don't want her because you want someone else?!"

Eddie immediately turns his gaze to me, frowning with a slight smile on the corner of his lip.

"You already have a girl in your head.

- Think what you want Jones... But I don't want Chrissy, I've hardly ever talked to her, and I want a girl with a good mindset." He laughs as he focuses on the road.

I smile, thinking I may have figured out why he wasn't interested in Chrissy. I immediately point to the street next to us.

"It's here." I say.

Eddie immediately stops, I grab my bag before turning to Eddie.

"Thanks, see you soon!" I say with a smile.

Eddie smiles back at me then waves, I then get out of the van before heading back to my house.