"Draken..." Takemichi put the uniform back in the bag and took a seat on the chair next to Draken's bed. He didn't bother making eye contact when asking his question, already having an idea on how it'll go. "What exactly happened between you guys and Y/N?" The heart monitor connected to Draken sped up at the mention of that name once again, letting out a large exhale Draken leaned back onto the bed and closed his eyes.

"Didn't I tell you not to bring her up?" Draken peaked his eyes open, glancing at Takemichi with a small glare.

"I know, but I can't help it. You said she was part of Toman, right? Why isn't she anymore, did something happen between her and Mikey?" Takemichi leaned closer, hoping that Draken would at least reveal a little information about the mysterious girl.

Draken clenched his jaw in anger, wanting to switch the conversation already, "Stop assuming things when you don't know the whole story." Takemichi sighed, leaning back on the chair letting his head fall back to stare up at the ceiling.

"I just don't understand why you're not 'allowed' to talk about her." Takemichi admitted, looking back at Draken only to find him already staring back.

"Just don't bring her up anymore, especially in front of Mikey. It's nothing to worry about anyways, Takemitchy. It was years ago." The younger blonde nodded his head, standing up from the chair and getting ready to leave. "Mikey's probably on the roof taking a nap, you should go see him before you leave. If you do, not a word about this conversation, got it?" Takemichi nodded his head once again, knowing that he should probably listen to Draken's words, but curiosity was going to end up getting the better of him.

"Thanks Draken."

~

"Mikey?" Takemichi approached the older boy who was laying down on his back, eyes closed as if he were asleep.

"I just can't relax." Mikey sighed, sitting up from his previous position, pushing his hands against the concrete he stood up, looking out across the city. "I can't shake this weird feeling. Why'd Hanma start a conflict with Toman? What exactly is he plotting? Why'd he try to get Kiyomasa's group to murder Ken-chin?" Mikey kept rambling off questions, confusing Takemichi even more than he had already been. "But here's the biggest mystery. You knew about the conflict and that Ken-chin would be targeted before everyone else, and you tried to stop both from happening." Mikey turned around, staring down at Takemichi with a blank look on his face, "Takemitchy, what the hell are you?"

Takemichi stood there frozen, his mind racing with thoughts.

Had Mikey figured him out?

"Pfft..."

Takemichi looked up at Mikey, his face falling at the sight of Mikey letting out small chuckles at him.

"What's up with that stupid outfit? I mean, you've always been lame, but..." Mikey jumped down from the ledge he had been standing on, sticking his hand out for Takemichi to take. "It's thanks to you that Ken-chin's still alive, after all. So... Thank you, Takemichy."

Takemichi's lips curved downwards, staring straight into Mikey's eyes, knowing this would be the perfect time to ask his question, but with the Draken's warnings...

"Mikey... Who's Y/N?" Takemichi immediately let out a loud gasp, his body collapsing onto his knees at the deathgrip Mikey had on his hand. "M-Mikey!" Mikey's other hand clenched into a fist, raising and swinging through the air, aiming right for Takemichi's face...

~

Mikey raised his fist, swinging it down and striking you across the face. You could feel blood fall from your bottom lip from the cut you had just gotten from his hit, tears were falling from your eyes, mixing in with the blood dripping from your chin.