Joseph's Pet Cemetery

Legend has it that if you bury a dead person in a pet cemetery, they come back. But not as themselves, they come back as an evil person. Some people don't know how true it is. Danny Ellicott would know. He once buried his daughter in a pet cemetery, unaware of the legend, to have her come back as a beautiful tragedy.

Daniel "Danny" Ellicott is a single father of two teenage girls, Maggie Ellicott,18, and Natasha Ellicott,17. His former partner, Elena Esmerelda, cheated on him with her own brother, Jack. He immediately won custody of the Maggie and Natasha because of Elena's ancestral acts. They moved to Charelston, South Carolina where they bought a house with 3 rooms. Across the road, which was by the side of the house, lived an old man named Eugene Richards and then next to Eugene was a woman named Teresa Walsh. A few minutes down from their new house is a pet cemetery.

"Milo!" Come on!" yelled Maggie. Milo is their dog. He likes to wonder off a lot. Maggie walked outside to find him, but it was night time. As she neared the road, she began to see a dod, lying on the road,dead. It was Milo. She began sobbing, but she quickly remembered the pet cemetery. She picked up Milo and ran and placed him on the steps and ran inside to get her dad and her sister. "Dad!Natty!" yelled Maggie. "What is it Mags?" asked Danny, her dad. "It's Milo. He's dead. We have to bury him in the pet cemetery down the road." Maggie explained as she started gathering shovels,wood,nails and a hammer. They agreed to help.