"Chapter Two"

Chad

After finishing up for today I was going to car until I heard the familiar stomping.

"WHAT DID YOU DO?!" Sonny yelled.

What does she want now?

"Do what?" I asked, playing dumb and naive.

"I KNOW WHAT YOU DID!" Sonny yelled. She had her phone in her hand, showing the article about Emma.

"Who is Emma?" I asked, not seriously remembering her.

Sonny made an annoyed groan.

"It's not nice to do that to this girl! She was just doing her job!"

"And since when you were spying on me, does someone still have feelings?" I teased with a wink.

Sonny shook her head.

"Clearly you didn't read the article. She was just doing her job."

"And the director asked her to be part of it but she went off saying the show is overrated!" I said defensively, "no one calls me and my show overrated."

Sonny rolled her eyes.

"Maybe she has a point... maybe you always will be an overrated jerk." She said before storming off.

I sat in my car for a moment, looking at the article. I have to admit, I had no part whatsoever. I mean I wanted a little revenge but... why am I feeling so bad now?

I went to look her up and found her Instagram. Oddly it was still open and I would scroll through. The last thing posted was hours ago... her with parents at their bakery. Goofing off. I would see so many comments...

You're overrated!

You're so ugly if you hate on my fave show!

KYS!

The feeling gets worse and worse... No, Chad. You don't care. You don't feel bad for this girl. Last time you let your walls down, you had an troll ruin your kingdom. You can't...

I sighed before I finally turned the keys and drive home.

Emma

I've woken up hours ago. I had only turned on my phone to private all my accounts including the bakery account. It really angers me that HE would do something like this. Cross me once, fine. But dragging my family's dream down over something like this? That's ridiculous.

It hurts me too... To see my mom and dad depressed and worried for me. Neighbors had came over to show support to me and my parents and had even stayed around to comfort my parents while I went to the bakery alone.

I didn't want my parents to see me like this. I only would keep the bakery open but limit on who would come in. I would try to hide the fact I'm hurting. I don't want my parents' dream to be ruined.

Ring!

I looked up, faking a smile.

"Welcome...!" I said, trying to hide the fact I'm hurting.