He meets your family (Isaac & Derek)

Isaac:
My parents wanted to see my boyfriend Isaac today and he was on his way to my house. I was so scared for Isaac what if my parents don't like him? Or what if my dad threatens him and then kills him because my dad was a werewolf hunter with Chris Argent?

There was a knock on the dork and that pulled me away from my thoughts. I watch my mum open the door and it was Isaac. My mum greeted him then he came inside, I got off the couch and I went over to him.

"Hey" he said and he hugged me
"Hi"
"Y/N why are you scared"
"Don't you know my dads a hunter with Chris Argent"
"Oh right but don't worry I'm sure nothing will happen"

Since my mom already met him it was time for my dad to meet him. I went to my dads garage and he was standing there sharpening his weapons and blades.

"Hi dad"
"Hi" he looked at Isaac then me
"Isaac Lahey the Beta Werewolf how nice of you to join us tonight" My dad gave him a death glare

"DAD" I said
"Come on Isaac" I grabbed his hand and I went to my room, I locked the door behind him and I started to page around the room.

"Y/N calm down it's ok I'm not scared from your father"
"He might hurt you or- or do something to you, this was a bad idea my dads such a jerk"
"Y/N please calm down.

He came up to me and he placed his hands on my shoulder and then he started to rub my arms. There was a knock on my door and it was my father.

"Y/N dinners ready"

I unlocked the door and I kept Isaac close to me. I went downstairs and Isaac was behind me then my dad was behind Isaac. We reached the table and Isaac sat next to me and my parents sat next to each other. After we started to eat my dad started to ask Isaac questions.

"So Isaac do you have a pack" my dad said. My mom already knows all about werewolves and all the supernatural creatures but she didn't care as much than my dad.

"We'll yeah I do" Isaac replied
"Whose the alpha"
"I'm sorry I can't say"
"Come on you can tell me I won't tell anyone"
"I told you I can't"
"Oh why not Isaac"
"Because you will go and kill them"
"I promise I wont"

Isaac looked at me and his golden eyes flashed then they went back to normal I knew what Isaac was telling me to make my dad stop.

"Dad please stop just because your a hunter doesn't mean you have to go asking questions"
"I'm just doing my job sweetheart"
"YOU THINK" I got up and slammed my hands on the table "ASKING ISAAC ABOUT HIS PACK IS YOUR JOB AND STOP CALLING ME SWEETHEART AND SWEETIE"
"well yes it is" my dad answered calmly to me it takes a lot to get my dad angry but I kept talking and raising my voice.

"WHAT DO YOU DO ALL DAY JUST TRACK DOWN SUPERNATURAL CREATURES AND KILL THEM, THEY WERE EITHER TURNED ON PURPOSE OR THEY WERE BORN LIKE THAT, YOU HAVE NO HEART AT ALL, YOUR JUST A KILLING MACHINE YOU JERK I WISH YOU WERENT MY FATHER, I HATE YOU"

I took a deep breath and grabbed Isaac's hand. We went out of the house and I was still angry and I was going to change into my werewolf form. I'm so glad my dad doesn't know I am one or else I wouldn't be here right how.

"Isaac I am so sorry I just thought this sad gonna be good but look how it turned out"
"It's alright please just calm down"
"I had a feeling this would happen and it's all my fault"
"Babe, listen nothing is your fault" I hugged him and he stroked my hair

"I'm not going back home" I told him
"Then we're are you gonna stay"
"I'll go and stay at Derek's"
"Uh no your not"
"Why not"
"Your coming with me to Scott's"
"It's fine I can stay at Derek's"
"Sorry but your staying with me"
"Fine"

He took me to Scott's house and Melissa let me stay for a few nights. I didn't talk to anyone for a while until Scott, Melissa and Isaac tried to cheer me up but they didn't. I kept thinking why my dad would do this to me but after I let it all go and I promised myself I will never go back home.

Derek:
There was a knock at the door and I got up to see who it was. I opened the door and it was Derek he usually doesn't come to my house but today he was going to stay and meet my dad. My mother passed away when I was 16 so he can't really meet her.

"Dad Derek's here"
"Ok darling invite him in"
"Come in Derek"

He came in and he gave me a peck on the lips then my dad came in through the hallway and he greeted Derek with a handshake. My dad already seemed to like Derek because he took him with him into the living room and I heard then talking about me. We'll I was a werewolf so I heard everything they said.

My dad already had pizza since half an hour ago. I heated them up then when they finished I took them out and placed them on the table then I called my dad and Derek.

"Dad, Derek dinners ready"
"Coming" My dad shouted out.

I saw my dad enter the kitchen with Derek behind him. After we all finished dinner we all went and sat in the living room and my dad started to talk.

"Derek you seem like a really nice, caring boyfriend"
"Thank you Mr. Y/L/N" My dad smiled at him and Derek smiled back.

"So what do you and Y/N do in your spare time" We both looked at each other then I started to talk.

"We only workout that's it or sometimes we run in the woods" My dad also knew about werewolves because I was one and knew Derek was one to but he still accepted us for who we are.

"Mmm that's cute" my dad said
"You think dad" I said sarcastically

Derek stayed over the whole night and I told him he could sleep over which he did, we all stayed up and watched movies. My dad really did like Derek.