Filmed Before a Live Studio Audience [2]

In the Spector-Grant residence, all of the lights were dimmed

In the Spector-Grant residence, all of the lights were dimmed. Their lamps were covered with some of Y/n's silk chiffon scarves. Soft romantic music plays as the front door swings open, in comes Steven with Mr. and Mrs. Hart behind him. 

"Here we are..." He goes to hang up his jacket as he looks around at the room with a romantic atmosphere. 

"How very atmospheric!" Mrs. Hart compliments, taking notes. 

"What's going on here, Steven? You blow a fuse?"

"Pardon me while I just go fetch the lady of the house," Steven fumbles. With eager he heads into the kitchen in hopes of finding his wife to explain the living room.

Y/n walks sultrily into the room from her bedroom hallway wearing a white nightgown pairs with a silk robe. She adjusts her bust before slinking behind Mr. Hart, whom she believed to be her loving husband, softly covering his eyes with her hands. 

"Guess who," she spoke with such flirtation, filled with lust.

Just then, Steven comes out of the kitchen without a clue as to where his wife is. Turning the lights on, he lifts his head to see his wife's arms around his boss. 

Aghast, "Y/n!" with that Y/n snapped her head and sees her husband standing in front of the kitchen door and that her hands were around some strange mans body. 

"Steven?" With a gasp, she pulls her hands away from his boss and instinctively covers her chest. 

"What is the meaning of this?!" Mr. Hart sneered, incredibly distraught. 

Y/n scoots over to Steven, away from the embarrassed man. After a beat, he looks between his wife and his boss. 

"What is the meaning..." Steven stutters, trailing off, unsure of how to respond, deciding to improvise. "You mean the traditional Egyptian greeting of hospitality?" 

A nervous chuckles escapes in hopes that he saved himself with something completely pulled out of no where. In hopes of convincing, he covers Y/n's eyes, letting her quick to play along. 

"Guess who!" his voice shaking slightly.

"Oh, is that the host behind me?" Spoken with over exaggeration, Y/n lets out a fake laugh. 

Steven turns his wife around to have them both looking into each others eyes. "It sure is!" 

"Lovely to make your acquaintance!" The two of them shake hands while both clearly showing panic in their eyes. Mr. Hart appeared dubious while his wife to the right of him was delighted to meet someone of culture, especially one that she knew extremely little of. 

"Didn't I tell you my wife moved to Egypt from Sokovia?" Steven sputters. 

"How exotic!" Mrs. Hart was so thrilled to be learning so much.