"Why'd you even care if I'm murdered anyways? Don't cha hate me?" Eddie laughs again. He knows he needs to shut his damn mouth but these drugs are too strong, making his brain lose control.
"Like I said I don't want your death on my conscience, though don't think your special or something (because you're not by the way) I wouldn't want anyone's death on my conscience. My father raised me too well."

"Bullshit," Eddie announces staring at Steve in the mirror
"What do you mean bullshit?" Steve asks.
"I mean that's bullshit coz you don't have a dad." He replies, the sound of his giggles filling up the entire car. Steve glares at him
"Wow, aren't you funny?" He muttered. Eddie sighs
"Anyways, what I meant is that you never let anyone in your car, not even those girls you hook up with," Eddie mutters. Steve is shocked at Eddie's surprisingly impressive observation.
"Yeah well if you're not there who else am I gonna taunt all day huh freak?" he says jokingly, though, maybe it was the drugs playing with his brain, Eddie felt like there was something sincere about his answer. After that, they spend the rest of the car ride in a silence that felt almost suffocating.

Steve drops Eddie off at the gates and watches as he stumbles a bit and then falls face-first into the dirt.
"Jesus Munson," he groans dragging Eddie off the floor
"Come on, which one is it?" he interrogates and Eddie points lazily toward a slightly run-down trailer. Steve knows that Max lives here too and every time he visits he feels a wave of sympathy crash over him as he leads Eddie up to the door.
"Ever the gentleman Harrington, your dad really did raise you well (to some extent)," he says fumbling with the lock before crashing loudly into the trailer
"goodnight sweetheart!" he exclaims blowing Steve a kiss before slamming the door shut.

Steve stands there for a moment thinking about what the hell just happened. Eventually, he decides to go think about it in the comfort of his bed.

༺☆༻

A few days later Steve was still replaying that night over and over in his head. Still wondering what Eddie was doing out there high and all alone. And what compelled him to help that fucktard anyway? But damn, Eddie Munson is such a loser.

They continue their feud as if it never happened, Steve guesses that Eddie actually did forget what happened that night. Thank god really. The thought of Eddie on his knees thanking him made Steve shudder.

At lunch, Eddie went to his locker and saw Steve with another girl making out with his back blocking his way. "Hey asshole do you mind," Eddie says watching as Steve pulls away from the girl his pink lips wet and plump with saliva he looks at Eddie and then glances down at his lips
"No, not really."

What. The. Hell?! Eddie thinks. Steve Harrington just looked at his lips? What the fuck was going on? And Steve still has the audacity to make out with this whore on his locker. The anger and confusion fry his hungover brain and it's simply too much.

Eddie grabs the back of Steve's shirt and pulls him off of the girl. She shrieks before scampering off. Steve looks livid.
"Do you mind!?" he shouts out.
"No, not really," Eddie says "do you?" He lets go of his shirt only for Steve to grab the front of his. He shoves Eddie into the lockers.
"Oh fuck you," Eddie says punching Steve in the jaw. With his rings, that's gotta hurt. It was clearly effective, as the rings pierced his skin and now dark blood was seeping out of the injury.

"Oh, you fucking asked for it, Munson!" Steve shouts before ragging Eddie and punching him back. people flocked around them in a circle like sheep and were chanting:
Fight! Fight! Fight!
Eddie rags Steve to the ground before straddling him and punching him in the face. Steve retaliates by flipping Eddie to the ground and pinning him by the neck with his knees on either side of him. Of course, the blood begins to rush south as Eddie starts to remember the last time he was in this position but he refuses to let his dick give him away. Especially not in the middle of a fight.

He punches Eddie in the nose twice before a teacher comes to drag him off. Eddie sits up and hides his crotch between his legs, as he wipes Steve's blood off his face. "My office now!" the teacher shouts dragging the boys to their feet and away.

Inside her office, the teacher screams a bunch of crap about rules and shit in their faces, telling them that if this happens again they will be prohibited from their respective after school activities.

Harrington, being a stupid child, threw a massive fit and the teacher told him that there are no exceptions. She finished by telling them they will have detention on Friday with her. "You will write an apology essay to each other and to the school for breaking the rules."

Eddie groans and sends Harrington a death glare which is returned with the same energy before they leave to go to their classes. Eddie is still half hard but decides to not do anything about it and anyway it wasn't because of Harrington, no way, it was just the position they were in.

At the end of the day, Harrington walks out alone and with a black eye avoiding eye contact with Eddie. This is better than that stupid night. When Harrington found him in the street and helped him into his trailer, his hands all over Eddie, the drugs making his mind only focus on the fact that a man was touching him so roughly, just how those hot New York boys did. But whoreington was not hot. Nor a New York boy. But that still didn't mean that Eddie didn't feel the desire to jump on him there and then. After he shut the door he jacked off so hard that it hurt. Only because he was so sexually deprived of course. Not because of Harrington. So yeah, silent treatment was much better.

A/N
the first chapter is done! Big thank you to my beta Hanna for helping me improve this from the shitshow that it was originally. Hopefully, a new chapter will be out every week thank-you for reading <3