Edgy title name here (Ch. 13)

Start from the beginning

Y/N: 1 green tea shaved ice, 1 strawberry shaved ice, a brownie and a hot chocolate please.

Waitress: Got it.

Just as the waitress leaves, the atmosphere becomes weird again. I feel like her dad is sort of suspicious of me... Wait hold on, let me just think like Tadano for a second... They both don't communicate often it seems, so I think her dad would be curious about what she's up to, specifically at school... Right?

Y/N: Mr. Komi, are you perhaps curious of how well your daughter does in school?

He turns to me quickly. He looks intrigued, Komi looked scared for a bit... Why is she scared? Eh, I need to talk to her dad first.

Y/N: She's doing well in her studies, she's gotten good grades in her exams I'm pretty sure. She's also made a lot of friends.

Hearing this her dad smiles. I'm not into DILFs but damnnn. Komi looks relieved, I think she was worried that I would say something bad or embarrassing. Ah! Our order is here!

Y/N: Thank you

She's already left. Okay, time to drink I guess. Ahh, it's been so long since I've had a hot chocolate and a brownie. I just love chocolate. Wait, I feel weird now. They're like communicating with each other, but without talking. It feels really weird, being here. I quickly finish my stuff and put money on the table.

Y/N: Look, I have to go now. My money is over here if the paycheck comes.

As I leave, I feel a hand on my shoulder. Komi's dad is looking at me really scarily... What is he saying?! Uhh, what would a dad say in this situation... Wait, I think I know!

Y/N: *whisper* I haven't touched your daughter... We're just friends...

Komi's dad is a little bit suspicious, but let's me go. That was sort of scary. Anyways, I leave the store. What else should I do? Wait! I have Vice President work! Ahh shit! I gotta tell my parents about this!

(Third Person POV)

After calling your parents, you go home to grab your files. Since when did high-school get so tough? Wait, you're just vice president, wait isn't Tadano like class president? Eh, the work isn't too hard, it's just time consuming.

Y/N: This sucks...

After losing track of time, you realize you've been at your work for over 4 hours...

Y/N: I should call Tadano and ask him about some of this crap.

You quickly call him, and he picks up surprisingly fast.

Tadano: Yo?

Y/N: Are you finished with the reports?

Tadano: What?! I completely forgot bout those! Ahh! I forgot to return these books! AHHH!!!

Y/N: Dude?!

Tadano: Ah sorry, just fell off my bike.

Y/N: You're calling on your bike?!

Tadano: Gotta go!

He hangs up. That's strange. Eh, time to cook dinner for everyone in the family, a good chunk of your reports are done and you only really need just a final essay from Tadano to completely finish everything.

Y/N: Mm, Kimchi rice...

Hmm, yeah. You start making food, keeping yourself a mid sized portion. You almost burned yourself while grilling the pork... When you finish, you eat and head to your room to sleep. Quite early, innit bruv?

In your sleep, you start muttering something that's unintelligible.

Y/N: Mmph... Onemine... Mmph

Nevermind, let's just skip ahead so we don't see how your sleep goes.