Chapter 02

The next few hours were spent getting Gregory in the shower and dressed. Chica took Gregory out to get some groceries for dinner tonight. If they make it back home on time for dinner.

Later on when the three other band members had gotten home they all changed into their fancy attire.

Monty looked at his phone "Sunny said we have to dress nicely to follow the dress code if we're gonna work there" Monty said sending Sunny an okay before he looked at Freddy "who's watching Gregory tonight?"

"The babysitter should be here soon so Gregory should have someone before we leave" Freddy says and then the doorbell rang.

Chica went to get the door, letting the babysitter in as Freddy fixed his hair in the mirror "do i look nice?" He asked as he turned.

Chica nodded giving him a thumbs up "we're just wearing the things we normally wear to this type of stuff so I think you look nice" she said smiling.

They were all wearing the same thing they did the other night but they were washed.

Monty shrugged "I'll send sunny a picture to see if it's good" he said, picking up his phone and took a picture of Freddy and sent it. A couple minutes later Sunny replied.

"He said it's good and that he'll be here soon."

"It's really nice of him to come and get us, I wonder why though I mean he hasn't even talked to us since highschool" Roxy said as she sat at the table fixing her red button up "and what if he just kidnaps us or something."

"Why would he..?" Monty shook his head before he looked at the time "is it weird that I'm getting nervous?"

"Depends, what are you getting nervous about?" Roxy asked.

"Seeing Sunny, I mean we used to date and if I'm gonna be honest after seeing what he looks like now, he looks kinda cute" he said as he looked at them.

All three of them were staring at him. "I don't think I've ever seen you act like this before Monty, you used to be so tough but now you're acting so shy and cheesy" Chica stated as she walked over and placed her hand on his head "nope not sick."

He rolled his eyes and moved her hand "fuck off."

Chica giggled as she sat at the table "maybe give it some time if you still really like him then go for it but after he shows interest in you to as well or it'll just be weird" she said smiling at him "and don't do anything to fast it might just end up down the drain."

Monty nodded "okay thanks Chica" he playfully pushed her shoulder. Lightly though so it doesn't hurt or leave a bruise. "Who knew you were so wise."

Chica giggled pushing his shoulder back "your welcome Monty."

There was a soft knock on the door.

The four perked and looked at the door. Freddy went to the door and opened it.

A tall man was standing there. They had blond hair that was fixed nicely but sticking up in some places. They had freckles on their skin and a big birthmark in the left side of their face over their eye. They were wearing black pants with a white button up, but he had a yellow vest on.

The man smiled showing off the small gap in his teeth "Hi" he said holding out his hand for Freddy to shake.

Freddy took his hand and shook it "hi Sunny, Your looking nice it's been awhile huh you really changed" he said as he let Sunny inside.

"Yeah it has, I'm glad to see you doing better" he said as he stepped inside looking around before he saw the three others "hi Roxanne and Chica" he said before he looked at Monty "hi Monty."

Monty stared at him with a blush on his face as he stared before he smiled and walked over "hey Sunny you're looking..." he said looking down at his outfit again "you're looking... Wow."

Sunny blushed and started playing with his fingers "aaw thank you, your looking really wow too." He said before he looked at the others again "the limo is outside, we better get going, Moon is still in there and he doesn't like waiting."

"Moon's here as well- Wait limo? We're riding in a limo" Roxy asked, going to the window and moving the curtain looking outside where a black limo was waiting outside the driver waiting at the door.

Sunny nodded "there's gonna be seven of us in there so I just got us a limo" he said as he grabbed Monty's arm "now come on we have to hurry so we're not late." He started walking to the door with Monty.

"Late for what?"

"Your audition, you said you wanted a place to work so I'm taking you to that place and you'll audition" he said opening the door.

The others followed them going to the limo. The driver opened the door letting Sunny inside. Monty followed before the rest came in.

Moon was there, his head leaning back as he listened to the soft music playing on the radio. He was wearing the same outfit as Sunny but he had a dark blue vest on. His hair was dyed black but his roots were showing the blond hair him and Sunny shared. His hair was more well kept then Sunny's. Moon did share some of the freckles Sunny has and he had the same birthmark on his face like Sunny.

He had his cane next to him. It was black with a silver moon at the end. It looks really nice and new.

Moon opened his eyes when he heard the door open and looked at the four new faces. He sat up and reached for his drink he had resting in the cup holder.

"Well if it isn't Freddy Fazbear."