𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓝𝓲𝓷𝓮𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷

ابدأ من البداية

"B-brother w-wait.........it i-isn't w-what y-y-you....." She trailed off as Rou dropped her to the ground. She looks at Lily who is shaking from the lack of air and is struggling, blood flowing out of her neck like a fountain.

King started to shake with anger, the words of the red-eyed male that reminded him so much of Ban entered his head alongside the voice of Lily. The red eyes that looked so kind before now seemed similar to a devil at the moment.

'Come on Gloxinia, he means no harm, I know you don't trust humans that much but give him a chance.'

'Gloxinia, leave Rou alone, I think he likes Gerheade.'

'You have my word.'

"Get.......your....hands.....off.....my.....family!!!" King screamed in anger, veins popping out of his head as he took out his spirit spear in its first configuration and pointed it at Rou. King remembers all the words he said and how Rou promised to protect his family, the betrayal sent a wave of fury over his body that was worse than a storm at sea.

Rou smiles and drops Lily to the floor. "Stay alive Gerheade, Lily." He whispered. Lily then heard the voice of his heart, the words made her want to cry, the human in front of her had a soul so gentle.

' No matter what form I take in my next life, I promise I will protect you both....'

King starts to throw the spear at Rou and notices he is smiling. Being angry he yelled. "WHAT'S SO FUNNY!!!?" He yelled but then in the back of his head, he knew he was feeling de ja vu, the memory of when he was in the land of the dead came back to him like a flood.

"What's so funny?" King asks the stone Ban as he floats towards him glaring at the statue of the Fox Sin of Greed. "Don't act tough, this is driving you crazy, isn't it?" He said, looking at Ban's smirking face as he recalls the death of his sister, the spear driven into his chest as a stone statue.

Eliane looked away from her brother and at the pale green crystals that were scattered around Necropolis, "Ban knew you were my brother, so he taunted you and deliberately took the blow, he let you spear him..."

Right before the spear hit Rou King stopped it, halting the attack. He breathed in and sighed heavily, his hand in a claw-like position when he stopped the weapon, red hair slicked with sweat as he looked down. "No... I am not going to kill you..." King muttered.

He looked up only to gasp, both in disarray and astonishment. On the floor, Gerheade had fainted and Lily was nowhere to be found, the only part of her that was there was her blood on the floor. He slowly looked up to see Rou's body only for him to be missing his head along with his upper body.

King's eyes widened and then heard heavy breathing, he looked back to see a scary Gloxinia. He was hyperventilating, tears streaming down his face, his mouth open. He looked like a scary monster with its primary source of energy as rage.

»•» ❁ «•«

"Ah!!" King woke up from the test with a scared gasp, he looked around to see that he was back in the cave with Gloxinia, Drole, and Lily. He also saw that Diane was still sleeping, he shakily sighed as sweat dripped down his face.

He was still in shock from the test as Gloxinia floated over to him with a sleeping Lily in his arms. "So that was your choice huh?" Gloxinia asked, yet it sounded more like a statement than a question, rather he was asking about something else by asking this question.