2

Robby insisted on paying for their first date and took Tory to a fancy restaurant. Over dinner he asked more about her and discovered that her mom had died when Tory was 17, she has a younger brother, Brandon, who wants to be professional video game player, and her dad is a lawyer who is of the opinion that Tory and Brandon's ambitions are "not real jobs".
"Oh one of those. I hate them." Robby commented having met loads of people whose parents didn't agree with their career choice - that was one thing Robby never had to worry about.
"What about you? What were your parents like when you told them?"
"Oh yeah, they were supportive. Sometimes a little too supportive." Robby muttered the last part thinking of his father and his willingness to help his sons and their band become successful. For some reason, Robby felt like he could trust Tory. "Uh, listen. There's something I need to tell you. My dad is Johnny Lawerence..."
"Johnny Lawerence?" She repeats feeling like its familiar. "Wait, like Johnny Lawerence from the 80s rock band Eagle Fang?"
"Yeah." He confirmed showing her some pictures on his phone. Tory considered them "Well I guess you do look at bit like him."
"Thanks, everyone says I look more like my mom."

/ /

Speaking of his family, Robby had skipped out of the family dinner to go out with Tory and his father question Miguel over his brother's absence. "Where's Robby?"
"Busy." Miguel replied curtly trying not to reveal too many details.
"Busy doing what?" Johnny pressed.
"He's on a date." Miguel said gleefully unable to keep it in.
"Really?" Carmen asked in surprise. Robby had basically sworn off dating sue to people trying to use him for his family money and reputation.
"Yep." Miguel confirmed. "You have to see the look on his face!"
"What look?" Johnny asked.
"You know, the look. Like the way I look at Sam, or the way you look at mom - but like times 10, it's almost scary."

/ /

Once their date was over Robby drove Tory back to her apartment and walked her all the way to her door. Neither of them wanted the night to be over and they exchanged a long kiss goodnight which turned into about 3 more. "Do you want to come in?" Tory asked wondering if he was feeling what she was feeling. Robby was, so much so that he politely declined her invitation going so far as to tell Tory that he already knew he wanted more than just a hook up with her.
"I had no idea a rockstar could be such a gentleman." She commented as she struggled to contain her smile at his words.