That tasted like heaven. Now i have to go check and see what they're doing downstairs.

I was about to open the door handle until someone else opened it.

"Alex what took you so long, we need help down there." y/n says.

"Look your cook tastes amazing ok now what is it you need help with?" I ask.

"Just come down." She says as we both go downstairs. I see some decorations around and it was simple since we didn't really want to fix everything after.

"Ah there you are alex now help me because I've been here for way too long. The moment I get down here get ready because this is your last day to live." Karl says on the ladder trying to put LED lights across.

"Okaay ok you don't have to be that scary." I say climbing up the ladder. I got the other side and finally stuck it on the wall.

"Omg my hands my poor hands." Karl says kissing his hands.

"Why didn't you just ask y/n for help than ask me who was literally upstairs?" Karl stared at me like I was dumb or something.

"What?" I asked. He pointed to y/n in the couch sleeping which I didn't even notice.

"See that? Your girlfriend has been doing work in the morning, cooking you pancakes and decorating most of the stuff because she's excited while you on the other hand has been sleeping and eating mini pancakes."

"Oh." I feel bad for her. I didn't think about it until karl told me. I go down the ladder and straight to y/n.

She was still sleeping soundly in the couch. I move a strand of hair away from her face. I look at her in awe as I mesmerize her beauty. She's too perfect for me and I'm lucky to have her.

I slowly carry her bridal style trying not to wake her up, but its fine since she's a heavy sleeper. I glance at karl and smile at him while he was fixing the ladders. He smiled back as I went upstairs into our room.

I put her in bed carefully and put the blanket over her as she might get cold. I close the lights and look back at her. God I love her.

I go kiss her forehead and said goodnight even if it were morning. I smile at how cute she sleeps. I go out the room and slowly close the door.

I go downstairs and I'll be helping karl prepare all of it before y/n wakes up so that she doesn't need to do anything else. I love her so much, I don't want to see her too tired.

"Soo what else should I help in." I ask karl.

"Since your good at cooking too, you should cook whatever for new years and I'll order other foods, but before any of that you should go do a bit of decoration in the dining room. The decorations are on a box to your left."

"Oh ok." I go find the box of decorations and start decorating the dining room.

After decorating...

Finally. The dining room looks so bright. I walk up to karl and ask him if it looks good or not. He goes and follows me to the dining room.

"Woah ok at first thought you were struggling on decorations and will have a bad decorated dining room but surprisingly you did good after all the hours you took just for this."

"Well what can I say, I'm an organized person."

"Not really but for this yes."

"Hmm thats good I guess."

"Now onto the cooking. Its almost dinner time." Karl says.

"Oh yeah almost forgot about that." I head towards the kitchen check the fridge for ingredients and start making an idea of what I should be cooking or bake perhaps.