~THREE~

Trinity POV

I walked the halls of Hogwarts in my free period only to bump into a tall figure. "Well if it isn't Baby Cuz." An all too familiar voice says. I look up to see my sunshine faced older cousin. "Ceddy!" I squeal, hugging him. "I knew you were gonna be Slytherin. Like mother like daughter." He laughs. I smile. "Well what else was I going to be? Hufflepuff?" I scoff, straightening his Hufflepuff tie. "Hey..Sorry bout Uncle Raph." He says, softly. I smile, sadly and nod. "Well now you're the leader of the Pit of Snakes." He says. I look at him in confusion. "The Pit of Snakes?" I snort. "You, Draco, Enzo and Finn." He explains. "Pit of Snakes." I giggle. "Who the hell came up with that?" I ask. "Some Gryffindors." He snorts. 

"It's like a competition. The Golden Trio and the Pit of Snakes." He laughs. I shake my head, smiling. "Hey is there something going on with you and Draco?" He asks. I blush. "Ooh." He mocks. "Shut up, Ced. I mean he's really nice to me. It's like when I'm there, he shows his soft side. But I don't know." I sigh. He just giggles. I hit his arm, playfully. "I gotta go for Quidditch practice. Bye Baby Cuz." He says, kissing my forehead. "Bye, Ceddy Bear." I wave. "Don't call me that." He says, not turning around. I smile.

I walk to Care for Magical Creatures, afraid of the book in my bag. It's a fucking biting monster. I walk over to Draco, Goyle, Crabbe, Enzo, Finn, Blaise and Pansy. "Hi." I say. They say hello back. "You know everyone calls us the Pit of Snakes?" I ask Draco, Enzo and Finn. They all snort. "So creative." Draco says. 

Hagrid tells us how to open the books. Longbottom..well he didn't do very well, let's leave it at that. 

"Wait till my father hears that this oaf teaching classes." Draco says. "This place has gone to the dogs." Draco smirks. "Shut up, Malfoy." Potter says, walking towards us. I scoff. "Got something to say, Potter?" Finn smirks. Weasley and Granger stand behind him. "Look dementor dementor!" I cry. Everyone turns around in fear, only to see nothing there. The Pit of Snakes, Crabbe, Goyle and Pansy put our cloaks over out heads making oohing noises and wiggling our fingers, cackling.

 Granger pulls Potter away. "Don't be a coward, Granger." I laugh. She looks at me with a disappointed face. "Pathetic pureblooded brat." She says to me. "What did you call her, you mudblood?" Draco growls at her. I pull his sleeve. "Draco." I whisper. I glare at Granger. 

"They're not worth it." I say. He looks at me and we lock eyes before he stands back next to me. "Got him wrapped around your finger, have you, Rousseau?" Weasley says. I run at him only to be held back by Pansy and Blaise. 

I didn't pay much attention to the rest of the lesson. Granger's words played in my mind. Pathetic pureblooded brat. Is it true? Is that what I am? My thoughts are interrupted by Draco screaming. He was attacked by the hippogriff! "It's killed meh..it's killed meh.." He mutters. Hagrid picks him up to take him to the infirmary while Draco yells threats. 

"You could've seriously hurt him!" I yell to the hippogriff. It looks at me and squawks. "Come on, Trinity. Let's go to the infirmary." Pansy drags me away.

After half an hour, we're allowed to see Draco. "Are you alright?" Pansy asked. He nods, weakly. I walked up to him. Pansy smiles, winks and walks away. 

"Hey Rinni." He groans. I slap the top of his head. "You bloody idiot!" I yell. "You could've gotten killed!" I say. "Sorry?" He sort of asks. "You better not do anything like that again." I told him off. "I won't." He promises. "Good." I say. I sit down in the seat next to his bed. I lean in to hug him and he does too. But instead our lips are almost touching. I can hear my heart pounding in my ears. Someone clears their throat. 

We both split apart and turn to see Madame Pomfrey. Draco and I blush. "I need to give Mr Malfoy his meds now. Visiting is over, Miss Rousseau." She says. I nod, sheepishly. I kiss Draco's cheek, making him go red and I leave.

Outside the infirmary, I lean on the wall and sigh like a lovesick puppy. God damn it. He's my best friend.

But I like him. A lot.