"So you're saying Eddie is like Ted Bundy?" Dustin asked in disbelief making Fiona nod her head. "You know now that I think about it... I could see him being a killer. I mean I don't think he is the killer but I could still see it."

"No, I'm not saying... I'm saying that we can't presume anything, okay?" Max fumbled over her words as she spoke, fast.

"But it doesn't look good for Eddie." The girl spoke honestly to Dustin making him turn away and sit on the bed with a sigh.

"Why haven't you told the cops yet?" Fiona asked the redhead curiously. "I...I don't know."

"You don't know?" Dustin questioned what the girl said, very confused. Max moved to sit on the bed next to Dustin with a sigh.

"After I saw Eddie and Chrissy go in the trailer..." She trailed off slowly, "Something else happened."

"Something else like what?" Fiona asked, moving closer to her ginger friend. "I was watching TV when the lights started flickering and... the TV started glitching."

"I mean we have shitty power anyways so I didn't think much of it... until the power went back to normal..." The girl trailed off trying to remember what had happened last night.

"What happened?" Dustin questioned, not understanding where this story was going. "I heard him scream. So I looked out the window, he was already outside and just drove away. Eddie drives like a maniac, and the power goes off at my place all the time. But... this morning, I started thinking back, and... I don't know."

"The look on his face. He was scared. Really scared. Maybe he was scared because, you know, he... he just killed someone, or... maybe, um... maybe because I don't know maybe..." Max trailed off, not wanting to finish the sentence.

"Something else killed her." Fiona suggested, looking at the two wearily. Making both Dustin and Max nod their head. "But that's impossible. Right?" Max asked the brunette girl who still stood beside her.

"I don't know." She whispered to her honestly. "It should be." Dustin told them.

"Only one person knows who actually happened." Dustin told the two girls with a sigh making them nod.

"Eddie."

The trio quickly rushed out of Dustin's room, speaking fast. "Have you talked to anyone else?" Dustin asked the redhead who was walking behind the brunette and the boy.

"No. I can't find Lucas or Nancy, and Mike's in..." Fiona and Dustin both finished the girl's sentence. "California."

"Shit! Shit!" The bot quietly yelled, walking even faster than before.

"Dusty, where you going?" His mother asked as the three made it to the front door in a rush. "To see a friend."

"You heard the news it's not safe!" The woman exclaimed as Dustin let the two girls out of the house. "We'll be careful. Thanks. Love you. Bye."

Dustin, Max and Fiona quickly biked to Arcade Games which was where Robin and Steve were currently working at. Rushing in, Fiona greeted them. "Hey Steve, Robin."

"You see this?" Steve asked as he pointed to the TV where the news was playing.

"How many phones do you have?" Dustin quickly asked making both Robin and Steve furrow their brows.

"Someone was murdered." Steve pointed out, expecting some sympathy from the boy.

"How many phones do you have?" Dustin asked the boy again, even louder this time.

"Two. Why?" Steve asked right as Robin spoke. "Technically three, if you count Keith's."

"Three works." Fiona told the boy with a nod of her head as Dustin threw his backpack over the counter before climbing over himself, Fiona following after him.

Dustin quickly sat down at the computer behind the counter, "What are you doing, man?" Steve asked.

"Setting up base operation here." Dustin told him as he typed a few things into the device. "Base of operation?"

"Get off." Steve told the boy. "We need it." Fiona told the Harrington boy as she appeared behind him.

"For what?" Steve asked, very confused about what was happening right now. "Eddies friend's phone numbers."

"Eddie? Your new best friend you think is cooler because he plays your nerdy games?" Steve asked the boy with a slight roll of his eyes.

"He is pretty cool." Fiona told him honestly making him scoff. "Yes. I never said that." Dustin told the older boy beside him with a roll of his eyes at the boy's attitude.

"Seriously, you guys, maybe on a Monday you guys can play around, but it's Saturday. It's our busiest day." Robin spoke as she began putting everything which was knocked off the counter back on.

"Robin, I empathise, but this cannot wait." Dustin told the lady, not even bothering to look back at her as he spoke.

"What 'cause calling Eddie's friends is an emergency." Robin asked sarcastically, clearly fed up. "Yes." Fiona replied earning a scoff from the woman.

"Want me to strangle them or you want to?" Steve asked Robin earning a shove from Fiona. "We're standing right here you fucker."

"We could take turns." Robin responded to Steve with a small completely ignoring what the girl said.

"Can you fill them in whilst I do this?" Dustin asked Fi and Max as he turned to face them. Getting a nod from the two of them, he turned back around.

"Fill us in on what?" Robin asked the three, not understanding what they were talking about.

Max and Fiona turned to look at each other, sighing in sync they turned back around to face Robin and Steve who stood in front of them impatiently.

alex speaks

2K READS ALREADY?? THANK YOU SM  i love and appreciate each and everyone of you!

i don't really like this chapter tbh but i hope that you guys did!:)

please vote and comment!!
word count: 1478