BloodEye

Hello. I am a real highschool person and live in the highschool. It was a dark and gloomy day one day, on Friday the 13th. The teacher came to math class. I do not like the teacher. She's so mean to me.

She got out her pencil, and it WAS RED. And POINTY.

"Probably just nothing," I thought, doing my addition, scaredly doing my addition.

"Welcome to math class at real highschool. We will be multiplying today," she said, picking up a pencil on the floor and handing it to the guy who dropped it. How mean.

And she multiplied on the board 6x6x6!!!

I gasped loudly at her, my eyes gaping open.

She looked at me with unadulterated malice in her eyes. "Is something wrong? Do you need to visit the nurse?"

"No," I said. She was so mean, you could practically smell the hate rolling off in waves. What was wrong with her?!

"If you're sure," she told me meanly.

Her eyes were all the sudden BLOODEYE!11!!!!!!1!

But then they were back to normal.

"It's probably just nothing," I said.

Everyone looked at me. "What's just nothing?"

"Nothing," I said. I had to keep this silently to myself. I looked at my best friend Rachelana who was conveniently sitting behind me. "Did you see her eyes?" I whispered.

"What eyes?" she asked, confusedly with a confused look on her eyes.

"Never mind, Rachelana, it was probably nothing," I said.